• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New OEM six disc changer from ebay.

Thanks...did you get the cd changer from them too?
Yup. They had free shipping at the time I ordered; I don't know if they still do.

One more thing: the instructions here on Prime show using a 3/8" bit to enlarge one hole in each bracket and drill another. I was able to leave the existing holes alone, and the holes I added only needed to be 1/4" diameter, not 3/8".

My unit from Michael still hasn't arrived, but we agreed to a refund if it isn't here tomorrow. I'd rather pay $400 for the stock unit than make modifications for the Alpine badged one. With the Alpine you have to tuck away a long cable. The OEM unit simply plugs in. The stock unit in my car (05) works great playing MP3s. If Michael ever comes though with the one I ordered, I'd recommend it to anyone with a 2003 or older NSX.

Just to make you feel better, I got mine today. He did waht he said he was going to do, and he sent what he said he was sending.

OEM, NIB.

Thanks Micheal!

Are there any skipping with the 630 or 634?

I haven't noticed any skipping with my 634 either. It's the best upgrade I've made for my car -- the ability to work with the stock head unit is 'leet. For the amount that I drive my car, it takes literally months to work through a magazine of mp3 discs.

Michael has been in contact and is sending me a refund check. Looks like mine got lost in the mail. I still want to buy one when he gets more of the MP3 units in.

I never got the refund check. I finally got my money refunded through PayPal. I think Michael was never able to get the MP3 unit and gave me the runaround until he sold some of the pre-04 units and could afford to refund my money. I'd like to know if anyone got one of the MP3 units from Michael.

Back