• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner- 02 Grand Prix White with Tan Interior

Hello Everyone,

My New Baby is on its way to Canada. A 02 GPW with full comptech package. Was owned by a gent in California who took extreme care of it. Low mileage vehicle. Was just loaded onto the truck and heading to Vancouver. Cannot wait for it to arrive. It is a beauty. Will send pics when it arrives. Glad to be a part of the exclusive NSX Club and cant wait to talk with other local owners. Many mods are planned as parts have been bought.

Cheers.
Todd
AKA JRNSX

Last edited:
Wow, 02+ GPW is not an easy find! Congratulations and welcome abord!

Please post pictures.

congrats!

where did you end up finding the car? i didn't see the post on NSXPRIME on a 02 GPW for sale..

Thanks, It was a year in the making/looking process. 02 an up very hard to find in white but I got lucky. Looked at a few 97's and up that had been converted but nothing really made me go wow until I saw this one. Even harder to find one in Canada as an 02 white.

Cheers and I will post pics when it arrives.
JRNSX

Bought the car in San Franscisco. Private Deal. I posted an add for an 02 White in early 20410 and about6 months later a PM was sent to me from a gent in San Fran who had one and he was willing to let go. So needless to say, I went to look at it back in November along with some 97's that had been converted to an 02 and ended up deciding to get this one. Went to NSXPO in Vegas to look but I missed everybody as I arrived at the Hotel late.

I guess I placed an add at the right time and ending up getting my dream car. It will be forever babied. I race go karts so no need to rough the NSX up. I can take my frustrations out on my shifter kart and my other two no shifters.

Cheers.

Congrats. I also just purchased a 2000 GPW NSX with full Comptech package and tan interior from a Prime member here.

Hello Everyone,

My New Baby is on its way to Canada. A 02 GPW with full comptech package. Was owned by a gent in California who took extreme care of it. Low mileage vehicle. Was just loaded onto the truck and heading to Vancouver. Cannot wait for it to arrive. It is a beauty. Will send pics when it arrives. Glad to be a part of the exclusive NSX Club and cant wait to talk with other local owners. Many mods are planned as parts have been bought.

Cheers.
Todd
AKA JRNSX

Hello Everyone,

Cheers.
Todd
AKA JRNSX

^_^ We want phots! We want photos!

Congrats. I also just purchased a 2000 GPW NSX with full Comptech package and tan interior from a Prime member here.

Ric, so you bought SourceOne's nsx?

Congrats! Yes, it was my car - not a state secret. The car was NEVER
advertised as I was not sure I wanted to sell. Earlier last year an employee of mine was dealing with a stricken child who required urgent experimental medical treatment to survive. Since the treatment was not covered by insurance and was of an urgent nature I paid for it.

The above coupled with the home I have been building in Sequim Wa has placed me in a less then desirable situation. This is also why I placed my extra waterfront lot for sale in the classified section. I have no regrets on the way I have chosen to spend my money and would do so again. Kind of funny when you realize I have never wanted any children.

I nearly changed my mind 6 different times and thought several times of simply returning Todd's money to him. However, I am sure MY NSX is going to a good home. I only drove the car 800 miles in 4 years. However, I will miss the car and the pride I had in ownership. I may not change my profile for a while as I am living in denial for the moment.

I have no intention of concluding my membership in this forum. I still consider this to be an excellent forum full of the best and the brightest.

Very generous of you to help one in a difficult situation, especially it being life threatening.

Congrats to the new owner on the NSX. You are very very lucky. :)

advertised as I was not sure I wanted to sell. Earlier last year an employee of mine was dealing with a stricken child who required urgent experimental medical treatment to survive. Since the treatment was not covered by insurance and was of an urgent nature I paid for it.

The above coupled with the home I have been building in Sequim Wa has placed me in a less then desirable situation. This is also why I placed my extra waterfront lot for sale in the classified section. I have no regrets on the way I have chosen to spend my money and would do so again. Kind of funny when you realize I have never wanted any children.

I nearly changed my mind 6 different times and thought several times of simply returning Todd's money to him. However, I am sure MY NSX is going to a good home. I only drove the car 800 miles in 4 years. However, I will miss the car and the pride I had in ownership. I may not change my profile for a while as I am living in denial for the moment.

I have no intention of concluding my membership in this forum. I still consider this to be an excellent forum full of the best and the brightest.

You Sir, are generous. My hat is off to you.

New Owner: Cant wait to see it in Vancouver!

everyone seems to know everyone it seems or at least that is the case if you own a gpw nsx lol. Very nice of you to sell your car to help someone in need. Im sure your employee is extremely grateful for your support. Hopefully you will get into an 05 gpw in the future ;)

To the op, congrats on the car. I almost bought an 02 gpw and when It finally sold for the price of 45k i want to say I kicked myself in the butt lol. You will love the car, cant wait to get mine back from the shop......the longest 6 weeks of my life.

Since the treatment was not covered by insurance and was of an urgent nature I paid for it.

I second that notion, thats a very stand up thing to do for anyone.
Your karmic account balance is overflowing and well-deserved

*salute*

Wow, just wow!:eek: That amazing, just freakin amazing.

advertised as I was not sure I wanted to sell. Earlier last year an employee of mine was dealing with a stricken child who required urgent experimental medical treatment to survive. Since the treatment was not covered by insurance and was of an urgent nature I paid for it...

You are one amazing individual, Steve.

Back