• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner 2000 Comptech Supercharged Spa/Black

EJO

I recently purchased a 2000 Comptech Supercharged NSX in Spa Yellow over black. I haven't had the car shipped to me yet but I am super excited about it. I have raced Honda's for the past 13 years and have a 2000 GPW S2000 weekend toy as well as a Yellow Ariel Atom SRA. I used to be active on S2Ki but as you know life gets in the way sometimes. I look forward to meeting members of this community and learning more about the NSX.

I recently purchased a 2000 Comptech Supercharged NSX in Spa Yellow over black. I haven't had the car shipped to me yet but I am super excited about it. I have raced Honda's for the past 13 years and have a 2000 GPW S2000 weekend toy as well as a Yellow Ariel Atom SRA. I used to be active on S2Ki but as you know life gets in the way sometimes. I look forward to meeting members of this community and learning more about the NSX.

Welcome!! Spa Yellow is a really nice NSX color- it looks so good in the bright sunlight. The pearl really pops.

Congrats from a fellow 2000 S2K and NSX owner. I'm sitting here watching snow cover the ground, lamenting the probable end of driving season.:chargrined: Hopefully you'll get some drives in your new car before winter comes your way.

Unfortunately I don't think I will get it delivered in time to drive this year unless the weather holds out.

I've never been to Nova Scotia and hear it's beautiful. I have some old friends that live in Annapolis Royal and need to get up to see them.

welcome...where are you in eastern Pa....

close enough I'm in North Pocono region.

Unfortunately I don't think I will get it delivered in time to drive this year unless the weather holds out.

I've never been to Nova Scotia and hear it's beautiful. I have some old friends that live in Annapolis Royal and need to get up to see them.

Small world, we are about an hour away from Annapolis Royal, outside of Kentville. You should come for a visit, it's not that far of a drive.(if and when the border opens!) I have visited your area many times. My folks had friends in Barto. Toured around the area plenty, including Allentown etc. Used to go to an Amish place that served up all you could eat local dishes. It was awesome. Always enjoyed visiting your part of the country.

Small world, we are about an hour away from Annapolis Royal, outside of Kentville. You should come for a visit, it's not that far of a drive.(if and when the border opens!) I have visited your area many times. My folks had friends in Barto. Toured around the area plenty, including Allentown etc. Used to go to an Amish place that served up all you could eat local dishes. It was awesome. Always enjoyed visiting your part of the country.

Really small world. I live about 10-15 min. from Barto and purchased my Porsche 914 from a gentleman there.

Congrats on the purchase of a supercharged NSX. I had a spa yellow '97 and it was a wonderful car to own. My current NSX has the CTSC and I'm totally sold on how it makes the V6 feel like a V8. Enjoy your new car. :)

Back