• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-T Yellow/Black 6-Speed 46000 JH4NA2167YT000247

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Yellow
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA2167YT000247
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
1 - 5mph bump resulting in a 3" dent. Clear carfax.
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No, but Yes
PM or Email through Prime

Maintenance Information
All maintenance records available since day one in a binder, including original sticker. Timing belt and water pump were last done by Acura in 2009. New clutch at 43k miles. Supercharger was serviced and oil was done at the same time.

Details
I am selling a 2-owner NSX with full documentation. The original owner had it until 2004. He installed a Comptech intake, headers, and exhaust as well as a Comptech Supercharger. In addition, he installed a Zanardi Suspension, Dali Swaybars, and HRE 547 wheels. Everything was installed by Acura with exception of the HRE wheels. Mark Basch, who was widely regarded at the time, installed the supercharger. I don't know if he was with Acura at that time or had already star.

Autowave just replaced the clutch and serviced the supercharger at 43k miles. The timing belt and water pump were done by Acura in 2009 at 34k miles. I don't see a need to do them with only 10k miles on the TB, but odds are you will. Happy to go over the records in more serious detail with prospective buyers. A girl dinged it in december (3" dent, pictures available) and I had to have the fender repainted. While it was there I had the bumper sanded and repainted as well as a new front lip put on.

I purchased it thinking of replacing my 90k mile Midnight Pearl '96, but I can't get used to the color and my Midnight has sentimental value to me. It is all around a better car. If it weren't yellow, I'd really be considering keeping it (unless it were red). Buyer can take direct ownership directly from the previous owner (he is local, we are still in contact, and he knew I was debating on the color choice and may sell). Alternatively the title can be run through a dealer (new vehicle dealer, not used). I am not a dealer. You will be third registered owner.

01_body2.jpg

02_body2.jpg

03_body2.jpg

04_body3.jpg

20_dash1.jpg

21_dash1.jpg

50_engine1.jpg

50_frunk1.jpg

46_wheel6.jpg

80_under1.jpg

80_under5.jpg

85_records2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I posted it on Bring a Trailer last week and the car will sell on Tuesday to the high bidder. I can't afford to keep two NSXs and this one is meant for someone who really loves the Spa Yellow and enjoys getting the attention!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2000-acura-nsx-9/

Prior 2 Owners, sold in their 60s and 70s.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/28572-Gorgeous-00-NSX-T-Yellow-black-for-sale

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/36813-New-Owner-In-Los-Angeles-Area

Last edited:
Back