• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner: Dark Rican is now an NSX owner

Hello NSX Prime family! I'm Lou a new owner of a 1995 Formula Red NSX-T. I am an old school Honda Prelude Enthusiast originated in NYC since 2000. I still have many preludes to include my Mugen RHD 4th generation prelude. I will always be close with the Prelude community but cannot wait to build on my new relationship with the NSX community/ NSX Family. I have owned my NSX for a month now. Car has been thru many owners to include a friend of mine in NYC for the past 8yrs. The car kind of just popped up in a conversation regarding preludes thru a mutual friend. It was then asked if the car would be for sale. After talks and research (I found there were two previous owners here on NSX Prime), the car now has a new home back here in VA. I have had the honor to meet Dan (Fellow prelude owner) and the NSX guys here in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area in a recent meet and greet. What a great bunch! I also found out during the meet and greet that NSXPO 2019 will be hosted in our Washington DC area! Also joined NSXCA! Now i have a few things to take care of prior to my first NSXPO! Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to all things NSX! Have a great New Year's everyone.

Here are some photos to share to include my first meet with my area's NSX crew. :)

NSX.jpgNSX4.jpgNSX1.jpg
NSX5.jpgNSX6.jpg
NSX3.jpgNSX2.jpg
MF8.jpgMugen.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats fellow '95 owner! Just be careful, I believe that paint is still wet :biggrin:

Congrats on your pickup and welcome to the club. Car looks great!

Congrats and welcome, that's a nice looking nsx. My second car (in 2005) was a black 93 Prelude 5spd, my best friend drove a 92 with Mugen kit and spoiler.
Thanks Hass! Thats awesome. I have my NSX parked in between my first car (94 Prelude) and my JDM Mugen 95 Prelude. Love these hondas!

Back