• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner in Orlando

I finally pulled the trigger and bought an NSX. I’m sure her previous owner is on here and maybe some of you will recognize it. It checked off the boxes I was looking for and now I get to put in a little more work to make it my own. Looking forward officially joining this community as I’ve been a Honda fanboy from Prelude, EM1, AP1, to an FK8. Anyhow here’s a pic I snapped this morning as I went to get her a new tag.
EC7C3D5A-FC68-4A8A-AA72-92BDB79C2C45.jpeg

On bags, or just air cups? Looks good. Curious about the air setup (if bags) and how it compares to anything else sporty you've driven.

I finally pulled the trigger and bought an NSX. I’m sure her previous owner is on here and maybe some of you will recognize it. It checked off the boxes I was looking for and now I get to put in a little more work to make it my own. Looking forward officially joining this community as I’ve been a Honda fanboy from Prelude, EM1, AP1, to an FK8. Anyhow here’s a pic I snapped this morning as I went to get her a new tag.
View attachment 178637
HOLY CRAP is that machine SLAMMED! More pics please....

Back