• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner in Canada - Kept a 91 in the family

My name is David, from Toronto. I was lucky enough to grow up with an amazing Grandmother who owned a 1991 NSX. Needless to say I have some fantastic childhood memories of riding along with her.

When my grandmother passed away in 2016, I knew that I could not let the NSX leave the family. So in partnership with my incredibly understanding parents we made arrangements to purchase the car from her estate.

It it had been off the road for several years, but fortunately I am located near Rob Magro who did excellent work in getting the car back on the road.

From its history I know it has been repainted from Berlina Black to its current Buttercup Yellow. Have some modifications in mind, but will do them as required. For now am thoroughly enjoying the car.

Am am looking forward to learning lots from this forum, it has already served as a tremendous resource.

Attachments

• 2687D6BB-2F42-436B-8066-B3DFF0DFC92A.jpg
    2687D6BB-2F42-436B-8066-B3DFF0DFC92A.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Thank you Andr3w! I have seen a few NSX's in Toronto, nice to meet another owner. Will reach out with some GTA centric questions at some point.

Welcome! and great story and I hope you keep it and maybe do the same one day. I plan on handing down my NSX to my daughter. love the color change BTW.

Welcome! and great story and I hope you keep it and maybe do the same one day. I plan on handing down my NSX to my daughter. love the color change BTW.

Thanks Babu! Definitely no plans to let it go. Hope you and your daughter enjoy times spent together in your NSX!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back