• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner in Nor-Cal

Well I finally got one.............a nice clean, Formula Red 91..........drove it 400 miles home and in love already.........

Just a few mods.......Comptech exhaust, HID lights, TSW wheels, lowered, and blue lights on the console instead of the red..........

Took some quick pics of it when I got home so I could post it here.

Attachments

• NSX 3.jpg
    NSX 3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 232
  • NSX 4.jpg
    NSX 4.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 237
Congrats Roger. Glad you found the right one.:smile:

Beautiful find! Congrats and welcome to the club! Now get your butt down to Fremont tomorrow for our morning coffee meet (check our other thread for more info)!!!!

Beautiful find! Congrats and welcome to the club! Now get your butt down to Fremont tomorrow for our morning coffee meet (check our other thread for more info)!!!!

Very cool..........I will be there.........thanks for the invite

You will LOVE your new car - congrats!

Way to go Roger! It was really hard watching you drive away on Saturday. Enjoy!!! Joe

Way to go Roger! It was really hard watching you drive away on Saturday. Enjoy!!! Joe

Saturday?!!! Man, Roger's quick on the uptake! He owned the car for less than a day and already went on a drive!

Congrats Roger, and welcome.

J

Congrats looks nice with the newer chin spoiler.

Very nice...
The paint looks perfect. Good choice in color. Love the wheels.
Do you have pics on the blue interior light?

I think you have the best color NSX put out. Thanks sharing.

Congrats, looks like the previous owner really took care of the exterior. Have fun, and get use to people staring especially at a stop light.:smile:

finally took a decent picture.......

113.JPG

Back