New owner/member greet

Hello all,

I just closed the deal for '92 grand prix white, great condition, bone stock (minus the brick phone installed 13 years ago in the armrest thats coming out next weekend). I will be picking it up sometime this coming week.

I hope to be a part of this forum and eventually meet some of you. Looks like I just missed a great opportunity happening today, but I'm sure there will be more.

Anyways, Cheers everyone.

-Jason
'92 Grand Prix White (minus brick phone in armrest) :)
Vancouver, BC

ps. Anyone selling '97 oem rims?

Well welcome to the group; congratulations on the new car, minus the brick. Today was a terrific event sponsored by Acura of Stockton, CA -great people they literally rolled out the red carpet for us; well, OK.... a lot of little red carpets. Great day, 55 NSX's at last count. What a sight!

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the car and NSX Prime as much as we all do. Any mod's planned :biggrin:

Welcome, We have quite a few members from BC area and they're more frequent on the Canadian forum.
For the first Saturday of each month we have group lunch at Clam Jumpers in Redmond. (Seattle)
Some of us likes to track our cars, If you're into that, you're welcome to join us at Pacific Raceway or Portland Int. Raceway. keep an eye on the up coming track event.
Also there should be a group drive organized by NSX-D from Seattle area to Mt. Baker on August 20th. I'm sure he'll post detail about that event. last year we had a few NSXs from Vancouver, and it was alot of fun. :smile:

Cairo94507 said:
Well welcome to the group; congratulations on the new car, minus the brick. Today was a terrific event sponsored by Acura of Stockton, CA -great people they literally rolled out the red carpet for us; well, OK.... a lot of little red carpets. Great day, 55 NSX's at last count. What a sight!

55 NSX's. Must've been a great sight. I hope to catch the next event. Hopefully meet up w/ some of you there.

Cheers! :smile:
NSX604

Back