• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner: Red 1995 NSX JH4NA1184ST000080

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Menlo}</style>Purchased from Prime member "holzrick". I'm a long time Honda fan, first one was a just off the boat very early serial number 1986 or '85 (can't remember but it was first year) CRX 1.5. Long time lurker here always wanted an NSX and very excited about purchase. About 3 years ago found a very nice S2000 and that was the "gateway drug" that eventually led me to my purchase. holzrick had almost all records since new and the car has had most of the typical issues addressed so hopefully I'm not in for a lot of surprises any time soon. My new adventure begins!

Last edited:
very nice best of luck ...when the weather improves...:frown:

Congrats and welcome to Prime! Great to see another owner in the triad area! Please post pics if you've got 'em! If you haven't found it already, there is a Southeast owners' section for the annual regional spring meet and other goings-on if you're so inclined.

Congrats and welcome. You will find many previous S2000 owners, like myself, or even current ones, on Prime. The S2000 is, indeed, an effective gateway drug. Have fun!

Welcome to the family and Congrats on purchasing a well cared for and documented NSX, whatever extra it may have cost will more than be made up in the peace of mind over miles and years of trouble free “adventures “ in it!
Butch

Congrats and welcome to Prime! Great to see another owner in the triad area! Please post pics if you've got 'em! If you haven't found it already, there is a Southeast owners' section for the annual regional spring meet and other goings-on if you're so inclined.

Hi there. I go to Cars and Coffee sometimes in Winston (and Greensboro too). Maybe I'll see you there? Thanks for the tip on the Southeast owners' section. I'll take a look.

IMG_3436.jpg

Welcome to the family and Congrats on purchasing a well cared for and documented NSX, whatever extra it may have cost will more than be made up in the peace of mind over miles and years of trouble free “adventures “ in it!
Butch

Thanks for reminding me I paid too much. Just kidding. Not really. Uggg. Seriously, appreciate the warm welcome to the "club".

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Menlo}</style>Purchased from Prime member "holzrick". I'm a long time Honda fan, first one was a just off the boat very early serial number 1986 or '85 (can't remember but it was first year) CRX 1.5. Long time lurker here always wanted an NSX and very excited about purchase. About 3 years ago found a very nice S2000 and that was the "gateway drug" that eventually led me to my purchase. holzrick had almost all records since new and the car has had most of the typical issues addressed so hopefully I'm not in for a lot of surprises any time soon. My new adventure begins!

Congrats Beautiful. Hoping to join the club soon with a very similar car.

Welcome and congrats on a great looking and well cared for NSX ...

I had an 04 Moonrock S2k, loved it and racked up 20k in the first year before the countryside took a closer look and it was gone ... so the only obvious thing to replace it with was the NSX ... had mine since 2006, they are a really great driving machine ... take your time learning about it as you’re unlikely to let it go so there’s no rush!

Welcome and congrats on a great looking and well cared for NSX ...

I had an 04 Moonrock S2k, loved it and racked up 20k in the first year before the countryside took a closer look and it was gone ... so the only obvious thing to replace it with was the NSX ... had mine since 2006, they are a really great driving machine ... take your time learning about it as you’re unlikely to let it go so there’s no rush!

Moonrock?

Back