• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New pics of my NSX-R inspired NSX with 18/19 AVUS 3 piece wheels

Sorry if this sounds negative, I am just being honest:

1) That factory lip spoiler is beat and wavy. This is normal. But paint it white and now it looks like your bumper is beat. Either make it black, get a new one and paint it white and avoid rubbing, or get an aftermarket lip and paint it instead. The factory lip is thinner in the center, never stays straight, and shouldn't be highlighted with paint.

2) That grille in the center of the front bumper must be black. It looks like you ran over a screen door on the highway and now it is jammed in your grille.

3) Rear bumper. Paint what is supposed be black, black. At the very least the mesh grille. I think mesh looks horrible in white. It looks like your car went into the body shop, and the painter was too lazy to tape.

4) The "R" on the NSX-R sticker does not look good. Looks hand cut and not well. Either toss it alltogether, or get a different one.

5) not critical, but I would do the headlight housings. White or black.

Car looks good otherwise. You are 95% of the way there. Just needs that last 5%. :wink:

+1. SORRY:smile:

Thanks for the points, well taken!!

Last edited:
few pics from the 4th weekend:

NSX4thofjuly012.jpg

NSX4thofjuly013.jpg

NSX4thofjuly015.jpg

NSX4thofjuly018.jpg

NSX4thofjuly025.jpg

Back