• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] New Product from PRIDE - Review of Marga Hills/Vinnys Side Skirts

Hi Everyone - I am excited to have test fitted the new Pride Marga Hills/Vinny's Side skirts. Like all the other Pride parts I have tried, this piece fit really really well. Just needed a little trimming, but fitment was pretty much spot on. The side skirts do not come with the holes pre cut, so it allows you to choose how you want the holes (Angular cuts versus rounded cuts). These were my favorite side skirts when I first got my NSX. I am just glad they are available again through a reputable seller!

Onto the pics:

Unboxed they looked very well made:
IMG_0959.jpg
IMG_0958.jpg

After a quick paint job and some trimming, the skirt was flush with the door sill (I would make sure you have someone familiar with mounting aftermarket pieces mount these for you since they do not use OEM mounting locations):
Note, You can mount your oem door sill as well. I just didn't have them on in the picture to show how nice they fit.
image1.jpg
image2.jpg

On My car:
image2s.jpg
image1a.JPG

Since it was difficult for me to capture the side skirts in pics, here are pics of a car Gil (a famous NSX Builder (; ) took of the side skirts:
7326ctc_nsx_pic_2.jpg
7326ctc_nsx_pic_3_h.jpg

I absolutely love these side skirts and how well they flow with the car. They work with aggressive builds and mild ones. To me, one of the best side skirts for the NSX. Just really glad PRIDE stepped up to the plate and started making these.

Price is 975.00 shipped in the US!

Pride can be reached at [email protected]

Another addition to Pride's growing part list for the NSX! Mark @ Pride is always a pleasure to deal with! Thanks again Mark!

Thanks guys! Yes these were the Sideskirts I've been wanting! Glad Pride was able to bring them back into production!

I just received word that 3 have just been made. Two are sold, so 1 left in stock for those needing side skirts right away!
87946716b962a768684b2e88fd106c40.jpg

dumb question - do these side skirts, and other similar brands, require removal of the stock sides (91-00) first or can they be installed over the stock sides?

im thinking it needs to be a replacement, but honestly not sure as i've never put aftermarket side skirts (or any body kit for that matter) to any of my previous cars before.

[MENTION=33537]8R6[/MENTION] , yes OEMs need to be removed.

[MENTION=33537]8R6[/MENTION], pretty easy. Remove the garnish piece from the top, remove the screws from the front, rear and bottom, and then slide the sideskirt forward. Be careful and try not to break the clips from the inside. A few taps with a rubber mallet from rear skirt might make it easier.

@8R6, pretty easy. Remove the garnish piece from the top, remove the screws from the front, rear and bottom, and then slide the sideskirt forward. Be careful and try not to break the clips from the inside. A few taps with a rubber mallet from rear skirt might make it easier.

oh wow, it does sound way less complicated than i expected. thanks for the tip man. i really appreciate it!

Back