• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Thai restaurant in Beverly Hills

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. My friend Billy just opened up his restaurant Boraan. It's old school Thai cooking (real) with a contemporary atmosphere. Check out his website: www.boraan.com It's right across the street from the Four Seasons. They serve beer and wine too.

He's running a promotion right now. If you mention, "I like it old school style" he'll give you 15% off lunch and 20% off for dinner through September.

I've been there. The food and vibe is awesome. If you go, tell Billy I sent you (I=Simon) :wink:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I like Thai food too. Too bad it's kind of a drive for me. :frown: One of these weekends I might have to cruise up there and check it out. Hope the place works out for your buddy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I like Thai food too. Too bad it's kind of a drive for me. :frown: One of these weekends I might have to cruise up there and check it out. Hope the place works out for your buddy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool and congrats to Billy. I'll try to swing by to check it out. Do you need to make reservations?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You and Jason can get some more watches!!! I'm in for a BH meet...