• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to Chesapeake

taf

Registered Member
Hey all, I am new to Virginia and have a 91 black/ivory. Just curious to see if any of you in the area are getting together in the future.

Hey taf...

Please feel free to do a search and look up "virginia beach meet"

You'll see a few of the things we have gotten together in the past. We will probably be dishing something in the future. Feel free to pm/email me for more details.

xavier

whats up
where you originally from?
yea we sometimes get together.. but it's hard for us too lol

I'll be joining you NSXers in 4 weeks. Moving to Williamsburg. Hope to meetup in July. Bill Milam

PM or email me and I'll add you to the mid-Atlantic NSX email list. I'll need your name and email address. -Howard

VBNSX- let me know the date of your next NSX gathering and I will send it out to the 80+ names on my list.

just ordered my NSX today...should have it within 2-3 weeks according to hall acura...woo hoo...i used to own a silver rsx

Hey all,
Thanks for the replies, hopefully there will be a chance to check out each others cars this summer.
Todd

Not an NSX owner but 2 of my good friends own one. Xavier and Well ... I too would like to see people's NSX. I work here at norfolk naval base and almost every friday see a GPW NSX (older ones with black top) outside my building park. Looks like it belongs to a navy guy. Any of you guys know him?

I'm in Chesapeake too taf .... Great Bridge, Chesapeake PM sometime and we'll go grab some dinner or soemting and just shoot the shit.

-Carlo

C45P312 said:
I work here at norfolk naval base and almost every friday see a GPW NSX (older ones with black top) outside my building park. Looks like it belongs to a navy guy. Any of you guys know him?

I see it a lot, too. It's got 17/18 SSR Integrals and an aftermarket exhaust. It's also lowered a little.

The car has enlisted decals on it and I've tried to find the owner with no luck :(

dave22 said:
I see it a lot, too. It's got 17/18 SSR Integrals and an aftermarket exhaust. It's also lowered a little.

The car has enlisted decals on it and I've tried to find the owner with no luck :(
Cool, I'll approach him next time. You still in NOB? I work at the top floor of the steam plant.

I really can't believe I work M-F 7am - 11pm

Money is good though.

His name is Ean...

VtecJonkie on this board.

Did the last auto-x on sunday at ACU-4

x

dave22 said:
Yep, still there :(
boo.

I work @ P-1 (steam plant). We should meet up for lunch one day. Haven't seen you in a long time. Just wanna catch up on things. It's so hard working so much.

Back