• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] NEW: Top Speed PRO-1 NA1 EXHAUST - single or dual tips design!

BRAND NEW RELEASE!!!

TOP SPEED PRO-1 Performance Dual Canister Catback Exhaust System with 89mm Tips ***

*** Offered in either SINGLE or DUAL TIP DESIGN! ***

(Actual pictures shown)

Fits NSX '91 to '96 or '97-'05 (with adapters)
*** Made of polished T304 stainless steel with TIG welding and mandrel pipe bending * includes bolts, gaskets, and clamps ***

PERFECT bolt-on fitment - Easy to install!

Very deep, aggressive tone without any rasp or cabin drone!
45% weight reduction compared with stock exhaust!

Videos!

Start up...idle...revving...drive off...drive by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vmb...686jUY4CXI4oOw

GoPro ride-a-along hot lap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KpOix_GGbs

NA1 List Price:
$1,199.99 / Special Intro Sale Price: $899.99 (for first 3 Buyers)

NA2 List Price: $1,299.99 / Special Intro Sale Price: $999.99 (for first 3 Buyers)

Call George at 972.233.0888

Attachments

• $_3.JPG
    $_3.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 257
  • $_3 (9)2.JPG
    $_3 (9)2.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG470.jpg
    IMG470.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
I heard this in person a while back, and got to compare it against a Pride V1(V2?). This is definitely deeper and throatier, pretty aggressive sound!

George, did you guys change how the tips were cut or do they remain the same as that pre-production example?

I heard this in person a while back, and got to compare it against a Pride V1(V2?). This is definitely deeper and throatier, pretty aggressive sound!

George, did you guys change how the tips were cut or do they remain the same as that pre-production example?

Thank you for the testimonial!

How do you mean about the tips?

Are you meaning about the single or dual outlet tips designs...we do have both of those.

I actually took a short clip of this the minute we first fired it up after installation (a few months ago), but I cannot seem to locate the video now. :-(

We'll make a more through video this week and post it... :)

Thank you for the testimonial!

How do you mean about the tips?

Are you meaning about the single or dual outlet tips designs...we do have both of those.

I actually took a short clip of this the minute we first fired it up after installation (a few months ago), but I cannot seem to locate the video now. :-(

We'll make a more through video this week and post it... :)

You probably don't remember, but you let me check it out when I came by the shop to pick up that work mat a few months ago. I suggested to you that the tips should be more even with the rear valence. ;)

Videos:

Start up...idle...revving...drive off...drive by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vmbq4Cuo_Q&feature=c4-overview&list=UUfcm0saeU686jUY4CXI4oOw

GoPro ride-a-along hot lap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KpOix_GGbs

More pictures attached...

- - - Updated - - -

Dave posed a great question that I neglected to cover:

"What configuration do you have; NA1 or NA2, stock cats and headers?"

That white car depicted is my personal semi-daily driver bone-stock '92...with the beginnings of a NSX Type-R "commemorative-style" look being done.

Already done: '94 seven-spoke wheels powder-coated white with correct Type-R decals, type-R floor mats, Type-R steering wheel & "H" horn button, red Honda logo hood badge, and Type-R mesh engine cover...red seats, red brake calipers, and red engine valve covers to come soon.

All this car has done to it otherwise is our Top Speed PRO-1 exhaust...no headers, no test pipes, no intake...nadda (yet)!

Oh yeah...

Each canister is about 24" long and 4" in diameter, and since we have my original stock exhaust in the back room, I weighed it against the new exhaust for comparison:

Stock = 44 lbs

(43.50 lbs)

Top Speed PRO-1 exhaust = 24 lbs
(23.75 lbs)

20 lbs weight reduction!
(19.75 lbs)

Attachments

• IMG474.jpg
    IMG474.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG488.jpg
    IMG488.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
George, interested in a dual tip (not quad tip) version for a 1997 NA2, are all gaskets and hardware included? Ready to Ship?

Yes, all hardware is included...nuts, bolts, & gaskets.

We have them in-hand, on-premises, and ready to ship!

Call me at 972.233.0888

[email protected]

Back