• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Toy Arrived Yesterday

I wonder how it would do in the mud? :biggrin:

If I keep it long enough....

hummer003mn1.jpg

Those things are monsters! I wanted something impractical for my next car when I was shopping for my last vehicle... H1 was definitely on the list, but got overtaken by the NSX.

That's the Turbo Diesel right??? God I'd love to smash some of those f'king mini vans on the damn road with that!

NICE!!!!
IV ALWAYS WANTED A CAMARO! 69 Z28 4spd! Yours looks really good. Does it have houndstooth, is it a 4spd and im guessing 396 ci motor?

eNeSeX 95T said:
NICE!!!!
IV ALWAYS WANTED A CAMARO! 69 Z28 4spd! Yours looks really good. Does it have houndstooth, is it a 4spd and im guessing 396 ci motor?

I see H1 Hummer, you see 69 Camaro..... damn I gotta see a therapist. Think the ink blobs on paper are messing with my brain again. lol

LOL the NICE is for the hummer and rest is for his camaro under toys that he has for his signature. H1's are sweet cars but i like camaros better!

By the way my friends dad has the most insane H1. He has about 120k into it. The shocks are like taller than me lol. Its an off roading beast expecially cause its diesel. The back seats really suck tho, we went on an offroading trip to vegas and we had to sit in the hummer the whole way there and back. I got like spinabifida when we got back. But other than that its a reall kick ass truck have fun with it!

my back just frickn hurts

NSXLuvr said:
I think you meant Scoliosis. Spinabifida is a congenital disorder(you are born with it)
i think you meant sciatica. scoliosis affects 2% of women and 0.5% of men in the general population. There are many causes of scoliosis, including congenital spine deformities, genetic conditions, neuromuscular problems and limb length inequality. Other causes for scoliosis include cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, spinal muscular atrophy and tumors. Over 80% of scoliosis cases, however, are idiopathic, which means that there is no known cause. Most idiopathic scoliosis cases are found in otherwise healthy people.
Idiopathic scoliosis is broken down into four categories based on age: (1) infantile: children ages 3 and under, (2) juvenile: 3-9 years old, (3) adolescent: 10-18 years old, and (4) adult: after skeletal maturity. The most common form of scoliosis, representing approximately 80% of idiopathic scoliosis cases, is Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS), which develops in young adults around the onset of puberty.:wink:
idiopathically speaking...

Although not so fancy, my daily driver has been off-road tested... probably more so than any civilian models out there! It'll go anywhere and the two delco speakers absolutely thump :)

13499Picture_001-med.jpg
[/IMG]

Mountain climbing was never easier!

13499Picture_002-med.jpg
[/IMG]

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back