• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new water pump 19200-PR7-A03

pbl

Registered Member
Wondering if anyone has or knows were I can purchase a new water pump for 2003. Online parts store as well as dealership do not have inventory and no new date for new ones to come in. I have just started to strip down my engine for timing belt/water pump maintenance..... probably should of waited to I had all parts in hand but to late now :)

Thank you,
Peter

Wondering if anyone has or knows were I can purchase a new water pump for 2003. Online parts store as well as dealership do not have inventory and no new date for new ones to come in. I have just started to strip down my engine for timing belt/water pump maintenance..... probably should of waited to I had all parts in hand but to late now :)

Thank you,
Peter

Order it from here but not sure how fast shipping will be these days from Japan
https://www.amayama.com/en/part/honda/19200pr7a03

Last edited:
Try this 19200-PR7-305 - SET, WATER PUMP ASSY instead. It's the pump with a unneeded cover in a bundle.

Thank you, I'm pretty sure from what I have read that -305 pump assy will not fit my 2003 or might not be available anymore

Try this 19200-PR7-305 - SET, WATER PUMP ASSY instead. It's the pump with a unneeded cover in a bundle.

The part # i gave is the one i just ordered from Amayama. It's the pump alone without the cover. I already have the new cover from TB job 7 years ago.

Thank you, I'm pretty sure from what I have read that -305 pump assy will not fit my 2003 or might not be available anymore

The -305 part comes with the lower timing cover. The pump is the same for all years. Get whichever is cheaper. If you don’t need the cover then you can resell it. Have you tried your local dealership? They will be able to locate one for you.

yes talked with local deanship this morning, part is on back order with no delivery date available (no dealer inventory anywhere) plus they want over $550 or so. I have ordered all the other parts/tools through "Acurapartsforless" which they have everything except water pump and compressor belt. They provided a 5% coupon code "5NSX" for NSXPrime members too :smile:

Thanks, I understand your point about being the same and prior post especially from Larry B. so not sure why I get this message when I search for the 305 kit for my 2003

Set, Water Pump Assembly - Acura (19200-PR7-305)
1991-1996 Acura NSX COUPE
Set, Water Pump Assembly - Acura (19200-PR7-305) Set, Water Pump Assembly - Acura (19200-PR7-305) Set, Water Pump Assembly - Acura (19200-PR7-305)
Set, Water Pump Assembly - Acura (19200-PR7-305)
List Price: $518.48
You Save: $170.06 (32.80% off)
Sale Price: $348.42
This part does not fit your 2003 Acura NSX COUPE
Change vehicle
However, this product fits your vehicle:[/COLOR]
Water Pump Assembly/> </div> </a> <div class=
Water Pump Assembly

19200-PR7-A03[/I][/B][/B]
$341.72
ADD TO CART
Water Pump Assembly
19200-PR7-A03
$341.72
ADD TO CART
Water Pump Assembly
19200-PR7-A03
$341.72
ADD TO CART
Water Pump Assembly
19200-PR7-A03
$341.72
ADD TO CART
Water Pump Assembly
19200-PR7-A03
$341.72
ADD TO CART
ADD TO CART
Manufacturer Warranty
Minimum of 12 Months

Guaranteed Fitment
Always the correct parts
Shop with Confidence
Your information is safe

In-House Experts
We know our products

yes talked with local deanship this morning, part is on back order with no delivery date available (no dealer inventory anywhere) plus they want over $550 or so. I have ordered all the other parts/tools through "Acurapartsforless" which they have everything except water pump and compressor belt. They provided a 5% coupon code "5NSX" for NSXPrime members too :smile:

I just ordered the part # 19200-PR7-305 ($348.42) + 14510-pr7-a01 tensioner ($128.39) yesterday and received an e-mail that my order has been shipped through acuraparts4less. They are still available.

Also, I made a large purchase through amayama more than 2 months ago and still haven't received my items because of the shortage in shipping, so only order from there if you're very patient.

I just ordered the part # 19200-PR7-305 ($348.42) + 14510-pr7-a01 tensioner ($128.39) yesterday and received an e-mail that my order has been shipped through acuraparts4less. They are still available.

Also, I made a large purchase through amayama more than 2 months ago and still haven't received my items because of the shortage in shipping, so only order from there if you're very patient.

Nice, that is good news. I sent them an email this afternoon requesting if they had inventory on the 305 assy so still waiting to hear back... I hope they do :smile:

The reason you get that message when searching for a newer NSX is because the lower timing cover is an update part for early cars. So the computer says it's incompatible with your car because the bundle was meant for early cars (you car already came with the lower timing cover).

Last edited:
Thank you

Thanks for that information and yes Acurapartsforless does have the 305 kit and will ship out today :smile:

Thank you all for your very helpful inputs/advice as usual which has always been appreciated.

Peter

Jimmy, got your name and wondering if I can pick your brain on NSX gen 1 na2. Shoot me a message. [email protected]

John,

Why not create a new thread here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/30-New-Owners-amp-Car-History-(1st-Gen)

with the specific questions you have about the NA2? There are tons of owners here who would be glad to give you their perspective on things. And I'd HIGHLY recommend going back and changing your email address in your posts to something like dtekrad at gmail dot com so you are less likely to get spammed by web crawlers.

Back