• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Years Eve plans

grey-goose.jpg

2006162803492849730_rs.jpg

grey-goose.jpg

In that order.

Armando

Last edited:
I normally go away every New Years Eve but I'll probably stay local and chill up in NYC. More importantly, WTF you thinking selling your car?:biggrin:

Damn im boring lol. I usually just hang out with family and watch the clock count down...theres usualy a lot of food to scarf on...maybe some drinks but not much since its a family thing with kids and such...getting blitzed no longer appeals to me...:biggrin:

I normally go away every New Years Eve but I'll probably stay local and chill up in NYC. More importantly, WTF you thinking selling your car?:biggrin:

if all goes as planned, wait til you see the replacement :biggrin:

if all goes as planned, wait til you see the replacement :biggrin:

Now we're talking, call me if you need anything, help or advice...or just to say hi:biggrin:

Damn im boring lol. I usually just hang out with family and watch the clock count down...theres usualy a lot of food to scarf on...maybe some drinks but not much since its a family thing with kids and such...getting blitzed no longer appeals to me...:biggrin:
+1, but I do like Armando's number 2 item on his list to do.:wink:

Dinner/drinks w/ family. Keeping it local; party around the corner. Don't want to be on the roads w/ all of the crazies out there.

Have a great New Years!!

Back