• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New yellow NSX in town

On my way home I drove by a parking lot a block from my house and thought I caught a glimpse of a yellow NSX on a trailer. I flip around and sure enough. The driver of the transport company is unloading it so I start asking questions. It just came from Texas, 97 with 34K miles auto. The new owner quickly arrives to pick it up and tells me it’s not for sale. Apparently its already sold to Alice Cooper who owns 4 or 5 already?? Anyways just nice to see another very clean NSX in the valley even it it’s probably the first & last time I will see it.

Yellow NSX.jpg
Yellow NSX 2.jpg<o:p></o:p>

:eek::eek::eek: Didn't know that Phoen$x changed his name to Alice Cooper. Time to grow that hair longer though......

On my way home I drove by a parking lot a block from my house and thought I caught a glimpse of a yellow NSX on a trailer. I flip around and sure enough. The driver of the transport company is unloading it so I start asking questions. It just came from Texas, 97 with 34K miles auto. The new owner quickly arrives to pick it up and tells me it’s not for sale. Apparently its already sold to Alice Cooper who owns 4 or 5 already?? Anyways just nice to see another very clean NSX in the valley even it it’s probably the first & last time I will see it.

View attachment 108884
View attachment 108883<o:p></o>

One of these days we need to teach Alice to drive a manual shift NSX
He has had auto NSX before... looks like he grabbed another one

Back