• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Next generation NSX at 450HP

lol,,the saying is hot cakes.But I'd rather have the cup cakes.Or a dancer named cup-cakes.:D

docjohn said:
lol,,the saying is hot cakes.But I'd rather have the cup cakes.Or a dancer named cup-cakes.:D

Careful now John!! Married men have to be sensitive to their spouses:D

:D

danpiu said:
Daveg27, if you just want a powerful sportscar, you should buy a modified supercharged Viper with twin turbo installed! :rolleyes: Honda cars are not made for people who prioritize only power. their philosophy is to find a healthy mix between low milage, maximum reliability, high quality, greenstyled, driveability, high-tech and power. I hope we will find the same attributes on the next generation NSX! ohterwise the mythos of NSX will die. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LOL, Believe me I would. I didn't say I only prioritized power, I said a sports car should have power (or perhaps more specific to the NSX, have a high power:weight ratio) as a priority and not fuel efficiency.

My turn now!

I must confess that the purpose this post is to install a debate!

:)

We all know that when Honda presented the NS-X concept car they were talking about 250 hp and the final version was 270 hp with the VTEC upgrade.

270/250 means an advantage of 8%.

8% of 450 = 36

:D :D :D

You know what I mean! :D

So what do you think? :D :D :D

The debate is ON!

Re: My turn now!

effer said:
I must confess that the purpose this post is to install a debate!

:)

We all know that when Honda presented the NS-X concept car they were talking about 250 hp and the final version was 270 hp with the VTEC upgrade.

270/250 means an advantage of 8%.

8% of 450 = 36

:D :D :D

You know what I mean! :D

So what do you think? :D :D :D

The debate is ON!

You have to take inflation into account... which will make the difference at around 50HP. So we're looking at 500HP... :D :p

I don't care what the HP is.... but you better be able to do a 1:33 or don't come to play.

GT3 380 HP
Ford GT 500 HP

Attachments

• track med    lap times    cs   gt   scan0001rsz1.jpg
    track med lap times cs gt scan0001rsz1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 435
Back