• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Technical Details of the Next Generation Acura NSX Revealed

Why don't you get off your high horse?

i didn't criticise the unknown specs of the car, I just enjoy modifying. I don't give a damn what your opinion is on that, it's just the route that I plan to enjoy with the car.

if you don't like my posts or my intentions, tough.

That's the spirit!......:wink:

i didn't criticise the unknown specs of the car, I just enjoy modifying. I don't give a damn what your opinion is on that, it's just the route that I plan to enjoy with the car.

And you wonder why you feel unwelcomed...

That response was after I felt unwelcome. I didn't start it.

Also it doesn't help that a house I've been trying to buy for a year just fell through.

feelings...nothing more than feelings...trying to forget myyyyyyyyyy.....feelings of unlovedness on priiiiimmmmmme...........feelings wow wow wow feelings......:tongue:

Well I've been properly put in my place.
And I feel at least partly responsible for the house deal collapsing too.
All the more reason to pile it on, I say.

Lol guys, Adamantium seems more enthusiastic about the new NSX than most. Let's just drop the matter. He may have had some personal issues that clouded his postings - We've all been there. I think we're all just bored because there are no new tidbits/specs released yet.

I think ultimately, the fact is none of our own feelings truly matter on the new NSX until final specs and the actual final production model is revealed and tested. Then it can be weighed and judged appropriately by each and all.

I thought I alluded to my jesting when I only partially blamed JD Cross for my house falling through.

My tensions were running high and still are.

I've been totally let down by a complete w@nker of a guy and have completely lost my faith in human nature and general decency.

My wife is depressed now to the point of alcoholism, and my children (6 & 8) are devastated to the point of tears.

On the plus side, I can definitely and more comfortably afford my NSX now.

N Spec is right, there is a lull in information right now, and I'm looking for any like minded enthusiasts to break the boredom with until we have some reviews or even some performance stats to chew on.

I know my approach isn't the same as others, mostly because of my love of modding, but that doesn't make my opinion any less valid.

Fully prepared to eat humble pie on the type R front. The more I think about it, the more common performance versions of performance cars seem to be. I was considering a 918 at one point (for investment purposes, the Weissach edition would have killed me). I guess I'll just have to leave a standing deposit on the Type R too.

see, the more honestly you type the better it gets.:biggrin:

Back