• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NH2002

Three cheers for Rich and Amanda for organising yet another great event, good job! let's see some pictures. Nice meeting those of you who were new, hope to see you all again soon.
Keith

I second that. What a great time. Audrey and I are looking forward to many more events in the future.

Thanks Rich and Amanda.

John

Here a couple of the pictures we took:

Dcp_0941_scale.jpg

Dcp_0945_scale.jpg

Dcp_0952_scale.jpg

Ditto!!!!!!!!

Great event!! The weather was perfect and the drive up the coast overlooking the ocean couldn't be beat. Dinner was excellent and friends, new and old, had ear to ear grins the entire weekend.

Thanks again, Rich and Amanda, for a weekend to remember.

Bob

p.s. Please try to work out that treaty to allow The Don to work on his international relations.

view_photo.asp

[This message has been edited by RSO 34 (edited 22 September 2002).]

[This message has been edited by RSO 34 (edited 23 September 2002).]

Hey Bob, I clicked on your link and am told that photo album doesn't exist, can you repost? or am I doing something wrong? As you know from my lack of email, my computer has been screwed lately.
Keith

Hey Guys,
It is always a pleasure to hang out with such a fine group of people and to have met new owners and first time event attendees.

In addition all I can say is welcome and thanks for coming to new alll the new owners: Doug Guarino and Teri Mann, (Nashua, NH), Philippe Collard and Joanne Parent, (Montreal, Quebec), Mert and Marilyn Iosue, (Manchester, NH), Gary and Gladys McNamee, (S. Easton, MA), and John and Audrey Caswell, (Dover, NH), who I must also thank for serving as backup navigators making moving about the coast far move enjoyable.

Also Bob O send me a disk of photo,s for the site,thanks.

Cheers RCH

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Wow looks like a great turnout! Wish I could have been there.

RSO - Your picture link works for me.

Rich and Amanda,

This was absolutely a show topper this year. This was such a great time. Stephanie and I had a wonderful time. The coastline was perfect, the weather outstanding, and of course the two most gracious hosts. (We actually had a hat-trick this year in the NE, last year it rained three times, this year it was perfect three times)

To any of you folks in the NE or anywhere, you really owe it to yourself to get up to NH if you haven't done so in the past.

For me the event ended with a rare oppurtunity. That was Gary letting me drive his 1999 NSX with 9 PSI Comptech SC, with a 50 shot NOS kit. It was set up so it was armed and engaged as soon as the pedal was floored. That car accelerated FROM 100+ like mine does from 40!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW....

All the great people, scenery, food (and WINE
smile.gif
). And had a great drive home with Peter and Sylvia Mills, The "DON", and Bob (I can't drive 55)Ondrovic.

Thanks again for a great event.

LarryB

Sorry about not driving 55, Larry B, but the signs did say 95 (or was that the Route number.........). I have been known to drive 55 but it is usually in the garage or in reverse.

Bob

Rich and Amanda,

You did a great job. The goody bag was a life savor. The drive up the coast was spectacular.

It is always a pleasure spending time with the group and this time was no exception.

Can't wait for our first Canadian Event!

LarryB,

Now if I could only get you to resist whining about how fast I drive as much as Rich whines about me crashing his computer with large format photo emails then the world would be a better place..........

Bob

p.s. REMINDER: the accelerator is the vertical one on the right - remind me to show it to you next time we get together

[This message has been edited by RSO 34 (edited 23 September 2002).]

Rich and Amanda,

Gladys and I would like to thank you very much for hostong this past weekend. It was truly an enjoyable experience for the both of us.

While we got very lucky with the weather, your choice of routes as well as lodging and restaurents was top notch. Should have expected nothing less given your taste in cars!

I hope your dog is doing well and I hope everyone had an equally good time and safe trip home. We hope to have the opportunity to meet you all again very soon!

Regards,

Gary

PS Here's a link to some more pix of the event. Didn't have time to reduce the size...
http://www.ipsboston.com/staff_archives/NH_NSX_2002_PHOTOS/

Trish and I are sorry we had to miss the fun,and great weather!We were both working.I'll be at the glen 10/6 and 10/10,poco 10/12,10/13.

Gary,
It was great to meet you and Gladys. Great pic, except for my picture. My question is could you have found a more wasted picture of me?

Whoops, you saw me Saturday also, never mind! :))))

Have a great weekend. Some one should do a local cook out, get-together or a lunch before winter.

RCH

Originally posted by RichH:
..... could you have found a more wasted picture of me? RCH

Ah Rich, want me to post the pix you DIDN'T see? LOL!

Some one should do a local cook out RCH[/QUOTE]

I've talked w/Gladys on this. Will keep you posted...

Originally posted by RichH:
Gary,
It was great to meet you and Gladys. Great pic, except for my picture. My question is could you have found a more wasted picture of me?

Whoops, you saw me Saturday also, never mind! :))))

Have a great weekend. Some one should do a local cook out, get-together or a lunch before winter.

RCH

Audrey and I have talked about doing a cookout also. Is anyone interested in coming back to the Portsmouth area?

Back