• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice drive today

Met up with a group of friends, took a nice long, backroads drive from Bedford to Rhinebeck, and back.
F3733FDC-6242-4EBF-9E04-9756FFD58471.jpg

Someone please rotate this, somehow it’s upside down, and I can’t figure out how to turn it right side up!

Nice Rog....defying gravity...I took the nsx to Lowes, dollar store( looking for smoors ingredients) and the CTR to work just because nice weather in the NE ....So many two wheelers out today...

I'm head over heels about these latest RPM217 pics :wink:
Nice touch Roger

Looks like a Happy Meal. Also interesting to note that the two Yellow 6cyl cars are the most valuable today. :D

Looks like a Happy Meal. Also interesting to note that the two Yellow 6cyl cars are the most valuable today. :D
Yellow is the most valuable, and fastest color!!!

Yellow is the most valuable, and fastest color!!!

The dino was the Italian nsx..the BMW M1 was the German version..

the redo looks normal to me

I was going to thank you, as when I looked this morning, you were able to "right, my wrong". But as I'm looking now, it's upside down again!!:confused:

I can't fix your post as I'm not a mod. So your post is still upside down. I just downloaded your photo, rotated it, and made a new post. So both pictures still exist.

the redo looks normal to me

Well, I'm not so sure about Roger being normal. He's now replying the same thing twice. Must be a new virus contracted from one of those Italian ladies he was out with. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx-drive-1.jpg
    nsx-drive-1.jpg
    827.6 KB · Views: 112
RPM

Do you know if that Dino is the same one that completely restored and sold at Autosport?
This was purchased from The Cultivated Collector in New Canaan Ct.

Back