• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Nikon D300 - Anyone have this DSLR?

I have a N90s 35mm and am seriously considering jumping to the "dark" side.

nikon_d300_digital_camera.jpg

Show me some amazing pics.

I have a N90s 35mm and am seriously considering jumping to the "dark" side.

Show me some amazing pics.

It is an excellent camera. You can read more at http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond300/.

Just a word of "caution" about asking to see photos taken by others - - - often times it is the photographer making the difference in the photo and not the equipment. You may learn nothing about the camera by looking at something shot, and most likely post-processed in Photoshop, by others. As I always say with such comparisons - it's not the arrow, it's the indian.

What I like about the N90s is that they have various modes for those that are lazy or inept at making professional pics, but want the results.

Here is an example of the Portrait mode on a tripod with Ektar 25 ISO.

No photo shopping whatsoever.

Just set the mode and shoot.

attachment.php

Attachments

• batman12.JPG
    batman12.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 88
I've got one, had it for about 9 months. Great Camera!

In fact, it's going to be up for sale as soon as my new D700 arrives. PM me if you decide you want a D300. :)

As I always say with such comparisons - it's not the arrow, it's the indian.

Funny, I always thought it was the other way around. When people ask about my pictures, I always credit the hardware and software before myself. ;)

Back