• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nintendo Wii = Great Way to destroy your tv hahaahha

That sucks.

I know it won't be happening to me with mine because I'll be gripping that remote like there's no tomorrow.

one may have to refrain from 5am del-taco Wii sessions after the club with your friends. we all have those friends that like to throw stuff already after a little bit too much to drink.... rofl

LOL

I think Nintendo knows its going to make a killing on these wireless controllers. I've had my Wii for less than two days and already the controller gone flying across the room. (I was playing Wii-sports Bowling.. and instinct took over when I held the controller like a bowling ball and went through the motions ) Luckily the controllers are built pretty good and it survived the head on crash with the brick fireplace.

I can't imagine what it would be like if you had 4 people + booze + Wii sports in a small room!

One of my friends has already personally had Wii-mote incidents of hitting his ceiling, hitting his halogen lamp, hitting furniture, hitting his wife's butt while playing Wii Sports. A coworker's wife hit their TV while playing the bowling game. And in all of these cases, the strap didn't break or even leave their hand...they just got a little too into the experience. :D

Kaz said:
LOL

I think Nintendo knows its going to make a killing on these wireless controllers. I've had my Wii for less than two days and already the controller gone flying across the room. (I was playing Wii-sports Bowling.. and instinct took over when I held the controller like a bowling ball and went through the motions ) Luckily the controllers are built pretty good and it survived the head on crash with the brick fireplace.

I can't imagine what it would be like if you had 4 people + booze + Wii sports in a small room!

....and when you get used to not letting go of the controller you better look out when you go bowling for real. You just might whack yourself with the bowling ball when you forget to let go.

This Wii sounds great!! Maybe you guys need to get one of these to protect your tv's, lamps, walls, and dog! :D

safetyscreen67nw8112.JPG

LOL thats so funny, that has to suck like hell that would fit in greatly with the Wii TV ad over here in holland!

Just don't let go of the controller, dumbasses. Seems pretty plain to me.

Take the Tennis game -- if you were playing tennis IRL and swung and released the racket and it clocked someone in the head, would you sue the racket manufacturer?

Waitaminute -- this is America. Of course you would. Damn trial lawyers....

One of the straps broke on the Wiimote at our office, sending it flying through the conference room and nearly hitting one of the windows. Looks like we'll be needing that recall strap sooner than later.

I personally wacked the conference room table with the Wiimote while bowling (didn't realize how close I was to the table until I hit it).

The Wiimote is a slippery little bugger...there's a reason it needs a strap. I can see people forgetting to hold on to the controller while playing the bowling game (since you have to release the trigger button to let go of the ball which naturally loosens your grip).

I'm wondering how many "injuries" will be produced in the heat of competition or by sore losers. Certainly mixing alcohol with Wii is probably not what Nintendo had in mind...I can just see the label now (don't drink and Wii).

Back