• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

No Girls Allowed!

81 sold in the 1st 4 months of 2005? Can that be so? All articles I read suggest much lower production and sales figures.

Not sure how much the gender factor comes into the equation either with such a low volume production vehicle.

Sales number from Automotive News (Car dealer rag) as of April of this year. Columns are 2005 - 2004 - 2005 - 2004

Attachments

• whealy-Acura4-05-Sales.jpg
    whealy-Acura4-05-Sales.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,273
Last edited:
NSX Mentioned on MSNBC/Forbes

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7965948/

"No women have registered a new Acura NSX in the United States this year, but few people buy the car to begin with, Forbes.com reports. In the first four months of 2005, Acura sold 81 NSX models in the U.S."

1_0523feat.jpg

They are allowing women to drive??

Please, Congress, keep them away from vehicles that are meant to be driven well. Pass a law or something.

liftshard said:

Please, Congress, keep them away from vehicles that are meant to be driven well. Pass a law or something.

(Naritor's voice)
... and at precisely that moment when liftshard uttered this phrase all the women in the US converged on his house to do him in ... of course they did this by simply driving next to him at all times ... no matter how many lanes. :D

whealy said:
(Naritor's voice)
... and at precisely that moment when liftshard uttered this phrase all the women in the US converged on his house to do him in ... of course they did this by simply driving next to him at all times ... no matter how many lanes. :D

They just drive next to each other directly in front of me. At 55mph. Road Parcheesi.

We came across a female driver in a 2005 silver on our last weekend's Irvine meet. It may not be under her name, but she seems to be the primary driver though.

liftshard said:

OMG :eek: They'll be letting them vote next.... :rolleyes:

We're doomed...

When I owned motorbikes my worst nightmare was being confronted by a Volvo with a hat on the rear parcel shelf...

Now days it has become the Hyundai Excel with a P-plate! :eek: Watch-out!!!

liftshard said:

put your driving skills against Danica Patrick and let see who wins, you or the girl?

AU_NSX said:
OMG :eek: They'll be letting them vote next.... :rolleyes:

We're doomed...

When I owned motorbikes my worst nightmare was being confronted by a Volvo with a hat on the rear parcel shelf...

Now days it has become the Hyundai Excel with a P-plate! :eek: Watch-out!!!

Hi

We have the same problem here. Not all women in Hyundai's, but mostly senior citizens with there indicators on either to the left or right. You never can tell if they are really going where they are indicating they are going.

Funniest thing I saw was when a friend had a Hyundai rental when his car was at the shop and he was driving the hell out of it doing handbrake turns and burnouts. Felt sorry for the car and not something I like in the first place, but it looked so out of place doing it in a car mostly seen traveling at 2mph by old people :)

Regards

Hay you all, I will just warn you now, when you see my wife driving our NSX -don't toy with her- she can drive and has blown the doors off many a guy thinking he was all that behind the wheel. FYI -

My car is apparently, based on the serial number, #2 made for 2005. Does Honda keep each of the first created in a museum or something?
I beleive I am one of the first 10. :)
Yay

Hmm..

I believe that there are many gals who drive NSX's given how many I've seen over the years here in CA and AZ, but only a handful of them take their NSXs to the track.

Ken

P.S. No need for Danica Patrick to kick your butt with the NSX at the track, our very own track buddy Maria Hicks from GA can do so as well :cool:

Nice pic but no contents

Netscape today: Article, Best-Selling Cars by Gender.

Has a pic of a NA2 blue NSX as the article headliner. and talks about the Vette, Lancer & GTO. :mad:

Nice

Re: Nice pic but no contents

rbirling said:
That's THIS thread. :confused:

Nope. There was a new thread opened on this same topic this morning by 03 Raw NSX. I guess it got moved into this original post :confused:

Re: Nice pic but no contents

svalleynsx said:
Nope. There was a new thread opened on this same topic this morning by 03 Raw NSX. I guess it got moved into this original post :confused:

Ah. I guess that makes sense. I thought I was losing it.... :eek:

Back