• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nopi

just wondering.. are you guys going to meet up and ride over there or just show up there on that day??

Im trying to still get there from ohio, but curious if you guys are staying at hotels and which one. jsut found out my friends wedding isnt that weekend like i thought and now im in mad scrammble to find a nice hotel where im not going to have to worry my ass off all night long.

I should have 2 tickets for Sunday if someone wants them, cause have 5th row season Falcons tickets, but Im gonna use those.:smile:

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there. FYI we will have a couple extra chairs but you might want to bring your own just in case. Also things like water etc.

For anyone that wants to meet up prior to the show saturday morning we will be meeting close by at 8 am. and riding in around 8:30.

PM and ill give you my contact info if you want to meet up with us.

As of yesterday, the online registry shows 11 registered NSXs.

Like previous years, when NSX registry don't fill up the VIP parking area, they will give other cars that would like to be in the VIP area the chance to do so. This year they have added a few Vipers, 911's, Lotus, and motor cycles to this area. We'll try to group all the NSX together.

The weather looks nice so far... high in the mid 80's, low in the 60's.

Due to people chaning their minds last week I was not sure if I would be there or not so I didnt register my NSX. However, we got everything in order and I will be there definently all weekend so keep a spot.

fifthearth said:
As of yesterday, the online registry shows 11 registered NSXs.

Like previous years, when NSX registry don't fill up the VIP parking area, they will give other cars that would like to be in the VIP area the chance to do so. This year they have added a few Vipers, 911's, Lotus, and motor cycles to this area. We'll try to group all the NSX together.

The weather looks nice so far... high in the mid 80's, low in the 60's.
PJ!!!! Hear you got it in!!. I'll be there Thursday late at Romeos. We'll set up the canopy then.
EVERYBODY Make sure if you get there before us, please leave some room. :biggrin:

SO in the past we have all met up for dinner later that night after the show.

I have contacted a few places locally in atlanta but no luck lining up parking and reservations etc.

If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I will continue to try and find something.

Just want to make a suggestion on rolling in.. I have been involved with Nopi show for many many years since they were at lake wood.. If you guys planning on rolling in the track at 8-8:30, forget it.. you'll be in line for hours. The line will wrap aroung the entrance back up to the main road wich is about 1 mile to the tunel, wich is the only way in to the show.. Just a suggestion fellow NSXers... Every year I get in line at 7am, by the time I get through the tunnel is like 10 11ish.. good luck..
adam

Adam91 said:
Just want to make a suggestion on rolling in.. I have been involved with Nopi show for many many years since they were at lake wood.. If you guys planning on rolling in the track at 8-8:30, forget it.. you'll be in line for hours. The line will wrap aroung the entrance back up to the main road wich is about 1 mile to the tunel, wich is the only way in to the show.. Just a suggestion fellow NSXers... Every year I get in line at 7am, by the time I get through the tunnel is like 10 11ish.. good luck..
adam

Obviously you've never come in with us. They have a plan that works out perfect every year without fail.
BTW, why are you there at 7???? Shouldn't you be sleeping.

Adam91 said:
So I guess they going to stop 5000 entries and let our nxs just roll in and cut in line in front of every body??:rolleyes:

Like I said before you OBVIOUSLY have never ridden in with us before. Don't take my word for it, ask others or better yet get to the usual meeting spot at the designated time and find out for yourself.

92NSX said:
Like I said before you OBVIOUSLY have never ridden in with us before. Don't take my word for it, ask others or better yet get to the usual meeting spot at the designated time and find out for yourself.

sounds good to me.. let's see if it's true.. one more day.. :biggrin:

chudson1549 said:
PJ!!!! Hear you got it in!!. I'll be there Thursday late at Romeos. We'll set up the canopy then.
EVERYBODY Make sure if you get there before us, please leave some room. :biggrin:

Charles,
Yes, barely made it in time... I was glad everything went smoother than I expected. I'll see you at the setup.

92NSX said:

Yes. He is right.

Maurice,
Will I see you this year ???

fifthearth said:
Yes. He is right.

Maurice,
Will I see you this year ???

Sadly, I won't be making it this year PJ. I have a few other things I gotta get taken care of around here. I truly hope you guys have a great time and a big turn out of NSX's.
BTW, thanks for having my back in this debate.:wink:

Back