• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nopi

Alright so its getting that time of year for the NOPI nationals coming up soon.

A few of us are trying to get an idea of how many people will be coming this year. I know a couple of people have dropped out of the scene since last year.

We will all park together inside and set up a tent to hang out in. So if you are interested in joining us post up so we can get an idea of how many people will be coming this year and start making plans. Also put whether you will be there for one or two days.

i'll be there.. how much is it to set up a tent and go inside (meaning parking with all the NSX's)?? total fee??

thanks

Dark:

you have to register in the show to be able to park inside. I believe its $85 if you register before august 15th, $95 after. http://www.nopinationals.com/2k6/pricing.cfm

I cant tell from the site but that should get you admission for both days.

As far as tents go we just rent two extra spots and set up our own tent.

If anyone has a tent we can use let me know. Otherwise we will have to buy one this year as Romeo had the tent last year and no one has heard from him in quite awhile.

Romeo is around but I think he is getting out of the NSXs. The white NSX is selling to Brian in Florida and I think he is trying to get rid of the yellow one too. We all know how he disappears every once in a while...but he is safe.

is there an official count?? anything going to park inside the event?? i'll probably go on the first day only..

There is no official count yet. There are a couple people that will be going that have yet to post here.

Give it another week or two and well determine a final count.

P.S. early registration prices end August 15th. So if you plan on entering inside and parking with the rest of us you should register before the price goes up or availability runs out.

i'll only be there for one day (saterday).. did you guys register with a "club" and "car show"?? and where did you guys select as parking?? in honda or exotic parking lot?? i need this ASAP because they only got 20 spaces left on EXOTIC PARKING..

thanks

coldhammer said:
OK its time to get an official head count for the show.

PM me with the dates you will be attending and Ill start a running list.

That is kinda hard to say. Some that have shown up in the past either didn't mention to anybody they were attending or don't come on this board. Some don't know they are coming till the night before or the day of.
Last year I didn't know if I was until 9:00 on Friday night. I paid for the whole weekend but wasn't able to make it back for Sunday for personal reasons. Others in my area have left later than that to come up for just one day also.

Here is the current list of people that have said they plan on coming. As 92NSX pointed out this is not an exhaustive list.

For those that dont know how to register follow the steps below:

As of the posting of this list there were still 20 slots left in the exotic class.

Select your club (use none if you dont belong to a club)
select make/model/year
select "carshow"
select "extoic"
pay for your tickets.

As of August 02 there were still 20 spots left in the exotic section.

List of confirmed attendes:

Dewain27
2-saw
chudson
coldhammer
JMP
FifthHearth
darknezz_ghost
Knuckle Head (may not enter his car)

If your name is not on the list and you are planning on coming and parking inside with us PM me and I will add you.

Last edited:
coldhammer said:
Here is the current list of people that have said they plan on coming. As 92NSX pointed out this is not an exhaustive list.

For those that dont know how to register follow the steps below:

As of the posting of this list there were still 20 slots left in the exotic class.

Select your club (use none if you dont belong to a club)
select make/model/year
select "carshow"
select "extoic"
pay for your tickets.

As of August 02 there were still 20 spots left in the exotic section.

List of confirmed attendes:

Dewain27
2-saw
chudson
coldhammer
JMP
FifthHearth

If your name is not on the list and you are planning on coming and parking inside with us PM me and I will add you.

Nice little list ya got going there:biggrin:

Back