• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOR CAL nsx & s2000 weekly meets

Anything going on tomorrow night?

Mike,
I will be in San Jose tomorrow afternoon and probably stop by either ranch 99 or automall, it has been awhile. Let me know if you're coming out from San Jose so we can cruise together. Btw, Steven from Dublin said hello.

I'll be stopping by Ranch99 tonight - assuming no rain... but would also be open to meeting for pizza earlier...

I'm down for pizza at Premier before heading out to Ranch99.

J

If I don't get any dinner before hand, then I will stop by premier for pizza around 7:30PM. Otherwise, I'll see you guys at ranch 99 around 9:30PM.

Where is ranch 99? I'm heading out from Merced this afternoon to spend the weekend prowling the coast from Monterey to the bay. I check into my pacifica hotel around 6-7pm then I'm free for a few hours.

Oh and Automall??/ Where what when?

thanks! :)

I'm gonna be in the area for the weekend, I intend on enjoying my time there lol.

You mean the asian Ranch 99 market???:

in #1 post

338 Barber Ln
Milpitas, CA 95035

???

Last edited:
Where is ranch 99? I'm heading out from Merced this afternoon to spend the weekend prowling the coast from Monterey to the bay. I check into my pacifica hotel around 6-7pm then I'm free for a few hours.

Oh and Automall??/ Where what when?

Then Premier pizza?? Where what when?

thanks! :)

I'm gonna be in the area for the weekend, I intend on enjoying my time there lol.

You mean the asian Ranch 99 market???:

San Jose Store
1688 Hostetter Road #E
San Jose, CA 95131
(408) 436-8899

Premier pizza is in fremont and we occasionally meet there on friday night prior to ranch 99 meet, grab a few slices and head out. see you guys tonight ;)

Go Warriors! I hope they make the playoff...

Damn stupid Lakers for losing to the Clippers yesterday. If the Warriors don't make it, then the Lakers deserve to sit out with the Warriors :)

I'm gona pass on this tonight, the Warriors are playing Sac-Town.

Well, I'm checked into my hotel on the beach. Gonna find some grub, then take the trek from the 1 over to san jose :)

So do people normally show up even if the weather kinda sucks? I'd like to know before I go drive an hour just to see nothing. :biggrin:

Good times guys. It was a pleasure meeting you gentlemen there. You were right about the drive though, and good thing I didn't go like you mentioned. Not because of the weather because I've driven in worst but because I didn't realize the current condition of my back tires.... lets just say I was at a full lock counter steer when my back tires broke free. This was going up Sharp park rd in pacifica crossing from the 1 to the 280. Just crusing, putting along at the posted speed of 35 with the roads still wet from the rain. Crossed up completely sideways out of the blue.

Then I decided to head home one night early, late saturday night. It was a scary drive over the altamont. My back end kept kicking out on me when I'd hit the asphalt "grease" crack patch lines and when I'd find a little puddle. Even 55 mph with the semi trucks was way too fast at times. Think it's time to mount some free rubber!

good weather tonight

and just to make a note..to the new nsx attendies i ve been seeing stragglers come and go cuz they cant find their nsx buddies..spend sometime looking around and you'll find gary and the rest of the gang...there are ruffly 100 cars every friday so look harder and find your buds and hang

peace

anyone wanna do dinner somewhere and then head out after? just trying to mix it up.... pizza is always fine but maybe an actualy restraunt or something??

cattlemans(decent food, good parking, not busy on fridays like other pop places)
black angus( bit more $$ but also not as busy on a friday...maybe the one in dublin nice drive back to the ranch :p)
wok city (decent area a bit of parking)

any other ideas would be helpful

just an update

we are now parking near the shops to ensure that we can park together...

so when you cruise through and dont see us in our old spot we are against the shops parallel with 880

peace

last friday

p56521811-5.jpg

Back