• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

July 6th meet in Milpitas 8PM.

I met a bunch of the guys from S2Ki.com and they have a weekly meet Thursdays nights at McCarthy Ranch around 8-8:30 on until whenever. They really liked my car and asked if I'd ask other NSX owners to come on over for this weeks meet. They're all a bunch of cool guys and a little bit older too. They meet on the side by Thai Town. Hopefully I'll see some of you out there.

JUJUBEE CAFE STAY OPEN TILL 1AM
ALSO DOES BUBBLE ACT NEXT DOOR TILL 1AM

off MCCARHTY RANCH BLVD.
INSIDE THE PLAZA WITH 99 RANCH on barber ln.
large parking lot

jujubee has full restaurant plus boba
bubble act has crepes deserts, bobba, soju, and other sweet tooth items

for thursdays a good meet up point for east bay and south bay..............

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt...EUnqA4yCWg--&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:2

Yes I still attend these sometimes. Great people and some are old friends. Plus you can eat too.:tongue:

i actually ran into one earlier this year.

cool people, not bad to hang with at night.

I think My wife & I will be stopping by, we have some friends that want to get a S2k & have never been in one. So we're gonna meet 'em for dinner over there and then hang out afterwards. Maybe someone will give them a ride.

finally im registered after finding a paid e-mail accoount wheewww..

hello bay area nsx owners .im from s2ki.com
owner of 2006 laguna blue s2000. and i would like to invite you to our meet tonight. we average 15-20 cars stock and modified.. me a stocker for now ...we all at s2ki would enjoy your company at our events or weekly meets to break the ice between forums so we can work towards larger events. so come on out we are nice group of guys and some gals. that just hang out. on thursdays in milpitas and drink lots of boba ....meaning the pearl drink. thats what we do....hope to see some of you soon

richard

just getting in from the meet thnx for coming out fellas. i hope we made you guys feel welcome at our gathering. please come again. every thursday we stay from 8-1am depending on weahther for late hours. cuz tonight we all split at 11:30 too cold

It was great to see old faces again. Sorry we came late and I was in need of a Pepsi.:tongue:
Saw a couple NSX's leaving.

rhayward said:
just getting in from the meet thnx for coming out fellas. i hope we made you guys feel welcome at our gathering. please come again. every thursday we stay from 8-1am depending on weahther for late hours. cuz tonight we all split at 11:30 too cold

Lisa and I are thinking about going to the meet this Thursday. Probably take both the NSX and the S2000.

Is anyone else planning on going this week?

mickeylex said:
Lisa and I are thinking about going to the meet this Thursday. Probably take both the NSX and the S2000.

Is anyone else planning on going this week?

*Not this week for me, maybe nextweek unless I can finish my work by 9:30*

you guys willl still be there around 10?

Last edited:
jimbonuttz said:
can an ex s2000 owner who now drives a g35 attend as well? im in the market for an nsx right now :)

I'm sure it will be fine. We are all car nuts and the more the merrier. :smile:

every thursday meet in Milpitas 8PM.

yes everyone is welcome our meets are every thursday. but if these cold nights keep up ill move it over to starbucks location. cuz on cold nights we all huddle around the coffe:biggrin:

I am looking forward to meeting more of your nsx family and our guys at s2ki all eager also for more nsx's

Hey guys, this is Vu from the S2000 board. It was nice meeting some of you last week. Hope to see more of you this week.

jimbonuttz said:
can an ex s2000 owner who now drives a g35 attend as well? im in the market for an nsx right now :)
Hey Jimbo. Fancy seeing you here. :wink:

hey vuu nice seeing you here also ha cool you keep your name the same i do also. you can track me the web by my sig been using it for years

Chromatose said:
Hey can I show up too? But I don't have my NSX anymore... :-(
of course you are. its great weather today. try fantasia tonight for boba there to the left of bubble act their bobba is better. there is alot of talk about tonight so it should be a good one

Back