• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NorCal Caravan to NSXPO AKA "Bay to Play Caravan"

I'm getting three of these (for myself, Dhalsim and '03 raw nsx'). Does anybody else need it?

716781t1hkL._SL1200_.jpg

http://amzn.com/B007H4VT7A

I just got an email... looks like I'm in!

Attending possibly the greatest drive ever in their life:
1. Dhalsim
2. Solidol
3. 03 raw nsx
4. Jinx
5. BlackracerX
6. 02#154

solidol, are those handsets compatible with the typical motorola handsets of the same price category? If not, I'll take a pair of those.

J

now there are 2 Silverstones :cool:

1. Dhalsim
2. Solidol
3. 03 raw nsx
4. Jinx
5. BlackracerX
6. 02#154

solidol, are those handsets compatible with the typical motorola handsets of the same price category? If not, I'll take a pair of those.

J

Good news. Welcome to our awesome caravan.

1. Dhalsim
2. Solidol
3. 03 raw nsx
4. Jinx
5. BlackracerX
6. 02#154

J
I'm not sure. You need to compare tech specs. I'm about to receive four units I have ordered probably tomorrow. Will know more when I get them. But still you'll have to order one yourself now.

I posted earlier that I may join your caravan when you head up the Angeles Crest Highway in La Canada. Does anyone have an idea of about what time you will be getting to La Canada?

Best,

Mario

I posted earlier that I may join your caravan when you head up the Angeles Crest Highway in La Canada. Does anyone have an idea of about what time you will be getting to La Canada?

Best,

Mario

We are leaving Ojai hotel approximately 8am. I expect that we will be at the La Canada location approximately 3 ~ 3.5 hours later considering we will cruise down PCH and enjoy the view and probably stop for a photo op or two and we are also stopping at the Point Magu Missile Park. PM me yoru number and I can give you a call/text once we are on our way out of Malibu.

We are leaving Ojai hotel approximately 8am. I expect that we will be at the La Canada location approximately 3 ~ 3.5 hours later considering we will cruise down PCH and enjoy the view and probably stop for a photo op or two and we are also stopping at the Point Magu Missile Park. PM me yoru number and I can give you a call/text once we are on our way out of Malibu.

That will work. I'm only about 20 minutes away from La Canada. Give me a call when you get to the San Fernando Valley.

Thanks,

Mario 626-676-3000

I'm going to nsxpo. :)

I'll be driving down from San Jose.

I may not be able to meet up at 8:00am. Is there a possibility I meet up at lunch time?

I just booked the Blue Iguana hotel for Tuesday evening. :)

Last edited:
I'm going to nsxpo. :)

I'll be driving down from San Jose.

I may not be able to meet up at 8:00am. Is there a possibility I meet up at lunch time?

I just booked the Blue Iguana hotel for Tuesday evening. :)

I'm sure a track rat like you can catch up to us even if we get a good head start. We will look for ya at the lunch stop.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Dhalsim
2. Solidol
3. 03 raw nsx
4. Jinx
5. BlackracerX
6. 02#154
7. nsxnut
8. mcano (meeting up on 2nd day)

I'm sure a track rat like you can catch up to us even if we get a good head start. We will look for ya at the lunch stop.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Dhalsim
2. Solidol
3. 03 raw nsx
4. Jinx
5. BlackracerX
6. 02#154
7. nsxnut
8. mcano (meeting up on 2nd day)
Wow seven nsxes already!

If you're still not on local Facebook group make sure to get over to NorCal NSX Owners. See you guys on Tue ;)

Two weeks to go :biggrin:

should we have a mini meet and greet this weekend? I'd also like to see if everyone would want to get together Wednesday night after arriving in Palm Springs for some cold beers and pizza, wings or similar.................

should we have a mini meet and greet this weekend? I'd also like to see if everyone would want to get together Wednesday night after arriving in Palm Springs for some cold beers and pizza, wings or similar.................
I'm down for quick meal and drive. Maybe post on norcal page?

Hello,

My name is Jerry and I'll be driving to NSXPO from NYC. It would be great if I could join your caravan for the first day. It's 50/50 that I make it Tuesday morning. I would love to have some phone # to reach you guys if I would miss you by few minutes. If somebody could PM me # I would appreciate.

Thanks

Jerry&Jana

Hello,

My name is Jerry and I'll be driving to NSXPO from NYC. It would be great if I could join your caravan for the first day. It's 50/50 that I make it Tuesday morning. I would love to have some phone # to reach you guys if I would miss you by few minutes. If somebody could PM me # I would appreciate.

Thanks

Jerry&Jana

Coming from New York! Wow........... what is your route? I'm wondering how you end up in Northern California. I will PM you my number and you can call or text me Tuesday morning and let me know your status.

Coming from New York! Wow........... what is your route? I'm wondering how you end up in Northern California. I will PM you my number and you can call or text me Tuesday morning and let me know your status.

We want to stop by Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone ... I have a lot of catching up with the rest of you. We don't have NSX even for one year so this is our first NSXPO. See you all there!!!:biggrin: Thanks
I think that I'll be changing oil in Vegas on the way back.

We want to stop by Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone ... I have a lot of catching up with the rest of you. We don't have NSX even for one year so this is our first NSXPO. See you all there!!!:biggrin: Thanks

You can also look at our planned stops (page 1) just to figure out if you're running late and may want to intercept us at on of those locations. Safe travels.

You can also look at our planned stops (page 1) just to figure out if you're running late and may want to intercept us at on of those locations. Safe travels.

I got it all printed in my NSXPO file. Wednesday we would like stop in LA. Those roads look just breathtaking. Can't wait to get there.

After driving down my car may be a little dirty/bugs. Is there some place that we can get the cars washed.
I don't think I'll bother to do it before driving down.

Thanks
Don

Go Green Mobile Wash will be providing car washes from 11am to 6pm on Wednesday at the Aqua Caliente parking structure. Will also be doing washes every day of the event.

Info here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...5-com/page11?p=1870983&viewfull=1#post1870983

Wow....that's cool. I hope you can join us on Tuesday morning. If not just do like Solidol suggests and catch up with us at one of the stops or meet us in Okai Wednesday morning for the cool cruise down PCH along the Malibu coastline.

I will be meeting the caravan at the beginning of the Angeles Crest Highway in La Canada. We can meet at the Shell Gas Station just as you get off the freeway to your right. This will allow those that need to use the restroom, or need gas to be able to fill up.

Last edited:
I will be meeting the caravan at the beginning of the Angeles Crest Highway in La Canada. We can meet at the Shell Gas Station just as you get off the freeway to your right. This will allow those that need to use the restroom, or need gas to be able to fill up.
Yep. That's where we are going to get gas before heading North. See you there.

Back