• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Norm Reeves Honda Cerritos 2011 Monthly Car Meets

Hey everyone its a new year and time for the Norm Reeves Honda Cerritos Monthly Car Meets to start up again! First meet will be held on January 12th from 7pm to 9pm as usual.

NO racing, NO reving, NO drama or loud systems

Please remember that dealership is still open for business while the meet is going on.

Address for the dealership for those that have not been to the past meet(s):

18500 Studebaker Rd
Cerritos CA 90703

If you have any questions message me or email me at [email protected]

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year and see you guys at the meet.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with this event... since this is hosted at Honda, have many nsx'ers shown up in the past? Nice that it's only 15min from my office though.

I'm not familiar with this event... since this is hosted at Honda, have many nsx'ers shown up in the past? Nice that it's only 15min from my office though.

I've been to one once. Probably only 2 to 3 NSXers, if that, will show up. The crowd is generally younger (H.S. to college aged) and mostly fixed up Civics and Accords. Still worth checking out, IMO, if you're in the area.

I may be interested in stopping by. I live in Lakewood which is 10 mins away from the Cerritos Auto Center. Curious to know how many NSX owners are planning to attend.

I am in as well, but tentative. I get off from work at 7pm and commuting from West LA.

Last nights invite only meet turned out really well. We had two nsx's show up last night :smile:

Looks like the meets will stay as an invite only event. I will post up when to submit your info for the March meet if anyone else is interested.

I took some pictures last night and have posted them up on our blog:

http://nrhperformance.wordpress.com/

Last edited:
OK everyone....monthly meets are back on. Next meet is next Wednesday 7/13 from 7 pm to 9 pm (regular time) here at the dealership.

Everyone already knows the does and donts when attending a meet so I wont bother posting them.

Address:
18500 Studebaker Rd
Cerritos, CA 90703

Please add your name to the list if you are attending the meet:
1.NRHPerformance

Never been to this meet before...The Do's an Don'ts should not be an issue..Is there a section for parking OR should I just start reading the previous threads to get more info?

Thanks.

U going to go neighbor ;)

Never been to this meet before...The Do's an Don'ts should not be an issue..Is there a section for parking OR should I just start reading the previous threads to get more info?

Thanks.

Yes, we will have a section blocked off for parking. The meet parking area is in front of our Parts Dept and Finance Dept....so when you pull in the driveway where the service drive is, it will be to your left.

See you Wednesday

Yes, we will have a section blocked off for parking. The meet parking area is in front of our Parts Dept and Finance Dept....so when you pull in the driveway where the service drive is, it will be to your left.

See you Wednesday

Thank you. I will let you know by next week....Sounds like fun....

Will wait to hear back from you.

Would be nice to have some NSX's come by the meet!

Sorry could not make it...VERY LONG DAY.....Maybe next time....Thank you for the invite. Was there a good turn out?

Sorry could not make it...VERY LONG DAY.....Maybe next time....Thank you for the invite. Was there a good turn out?

No worries there will be another meet next month.

Turn was good, I didnt expect many cars because it was kind of last minute. I will post up some pics soon on our blog and you can check them out.

Ill post up when the next meet will happen soon

Is there an actual parts/performace store at Norm Reeves Honda?

There is a nice sized parts department, with more stuff than your average Honda dealership has, at Norm Reeves. It had more guys working too, that other parts depts I've been in. I bought my Crosstour there on May 11th and visited the parts dept. asking about buying wheels there. (I bought the wheels on HandA instead, since they had a better price.)

Back