• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Norm Reeves Honda Cerritos 2011 Monthly Car Meets

Thanks Kyras!! Looking forward to the brownies in next month's meeting..

Is there an actual parts/performace store at Norm Reeves Honda?

Like Kyras said, we do have a good sized for our parts department and I (chris) am in charge of the aftermarket performance parts and OEM Honda Accessories.

Kyras....I wish you would have contacted me about the wheels, pretty sure I could have given you a good deal.

Like Kyras said, we do have a good sized for our parts department and I (chris) am in charge of the aftermarket performance parts and OEM Honda Accessories.

Kyras....I wish you would have contacted me about the wheels, pretty sure I could have given you a good deal.

Hmm. I may have talked to you, Chris. I forget who my internet sales guy, Jose Sanchez, sent me to. At the time, the price from HandA was better than parts could do. I did have NRH install the new wheels though, once I got them. I also came in to parts to show how the wheels looked and someone there took photos of the car with the new wheels so anyone else considering buying them could see how they looked on the Crosstour. I'm Patricia, if that rings any bells.

IMG_3845110611Hondas_PK.jpg

^The day I bought the Crosstour. Came in with the NSX after Cars and Coffee and ended up with a deal I couldn't refuse.

IMG_3874110611CRSTR.jpg

^The OEM wheels.

DSCN1682110624CRSTR.jpg

^The new Honda wheels after NRH installed them.

IMG_4415110711CrosstourKM.jpg

Hmm. I may have talked to you, Chris. I forget who my internet sales guy, Jose Sanchez, sent me to. At the time, the price from HandA was better than parts could do. I did have NRH install the new wheels though, once I got them. I also came in to parts to show how the wheels looked and someone there took photos of the car with the new wheels so anyone else considering buying them could see how they looked on the Crosstour. I'm Patricia, if that rings any bells.

IMG_3845110611Hondas_PK.jpg

^The day I bought the Crosstour. Came in with the NSX after Cars and Coffee and ended up with a deal I couldn't refuse.

IMG_3874110611CRSTR.jpg

^The OEM wheels.

DSCN1682110624CRSTR.jpg

^The new Honda wheels after NRH installed them.

IMG_4415110711CrosstourKM.jpg

I remember you Patricia , I was the one that took the pictures of your Crosstour when you brought it by that day.

Jose may have had you talk to one of the parts counter guys when you were inquiring about the wheels.

Back