• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northeast Exotic Car Show??

Anyone going to the Northeast Exotic Car Show this year? It's august 22nd starts around 8:30am for people showing their cars and open to public at 10:00am.

Last year I found about this last minute and went despite the not so great weather forecast. It was really a good time and would be nice to see more NSX make a showing at the show. Regardless it's a great show with a wide variety of vehicles which I think we would all appreciate.

If your going we should caravan over to the show. I know last year a group of us met up at the Burlington Mall parking lot and headed out together. Would be nice to have a large group caravan up there.

I'm definitely going, feel free to post if you would like to caravan up there together.

Here's a link to the show's website for anyone interested in knowing more about the event.
http://www.northeastexotic.com/
Disregard the outdated 2008 pictures the text has been updated for 2009 hehe.

Last edited:
I"ve got it in my calendar and will try to make it.

-Wick

no definites on this one? this used to have a large NSX turn out. it's down to a single maybe?

my wife was just asking me today who from the NSX crowd was going and thought it would be fun to take the kids, especially to see 'daddys old car'.

no definites on this one? this used to have a large NSX turn out. it's down to a single maybe?

Ahh, the good old days before the world became turned upside down, money dried up and people were willing to stimulate the economy by taking a weekend away with friends...........

5284546_sRrzN-L.jpg

5301085_WExzT-L.jpg

5284545_pGd6K-L.jpg

5295473_jphwS-L.jpg

5296872_63JJh-L.jpg

When you have already taken 1st place in the First Annual Northeast Exotic Car Show, 2nd and 3rd just lose their cachet........

Which did they give you first place for? Wheels with the most caked on brake dust or the most sticker-obstructed rear window possible? :biggrin:

I"ve got it in my calendar and will try to make it.

-Wick

Oh Cripes Roy, can't you leave that thing and home and let someone else have the glory for a day? I'm starting to feel like the fat girl with the pretty friend that shows up all the time.

Which did they give you first place for? Wheels with the most caked on brake dust or the most sticker-obstructed rear window possible? :biggrin:

Tsk Tsk Tsk. Slow and jealous.

Not a good combination.........:tongue:

Don't get trophy envy on us here. That's Roger's job.

Last edited:
Oh Cripes Roy, can't you leave that thing and home and let someone else have the glory for a day? I'm starting to feel like the fat girl with the pretty friend that shows up all the time.

Very funny... OK, if you're going, I'll stay home or bring a differnt car :smile:

-Wick

Very funny... OK, if you're going, I'll stay home or bring a differnt car :smile:

-Wick

No! I want you to come and I want me to win anyway. I'm gonna tell everyone yours is old. And when they ask why my new one has more scratches than your old one I'm gonna tell them its a special type of paint.

Seriously I probably won't make it, I have a track event. Have fun!

Hey guys,

So I don't know whats to occur for this weekend. Looks like this Weekend will be mainly raining for all of us in upper NE. Jeff does the show get post poned to a later date if it's expected to rain on both days?

Either way if it's going to rain all day and the show is still on I don't think I'll plan to go to this. I know nobody will show up if it's raining hard.

Looking like a chance of showers and t-storms for both days this weekend. I attended last year and sat thru downpours while the trophys were being handed out. I've got plans on Saturday, but if it gets postponed til Sunday I may show up. For those who are going, have fun. It was a decent show last year and if I recall the proceeds go towards a good cause.

Car Show to go on as planned this Saturday. Awards presentation at 1pm. Hope to have you home before the rain moves in.

Only 30% chance of rain through the morning.

Proceeds benefit NH Make-a-Wish Foundation.

I was all set to go... but it was raining where I live from 6 to 10 AM... and pretty crappy the rest of the day... so I bagged it!!

I assume that the show went on? Did anyone from this Forum go...if so, how was it???

-Wick

I was all set to go... but it was raining where I live from 6 to 10 AM... and pretty crappy the rest of the day... so I bagged it!!

I assume that the show went on? Did anyone from this Forum go...if so, how was it???

-Wick

Roy, you didn't go to collect your trophy?!!

I didn't go as well due to potential rain. I ended up crashing at my sis place and was low on gas as well so I decided to just chill and take it easy. I've been to 2 other car shows for the other previous weekends so I kind of felt i should take a break as well lol. Thing that sucks is my right rear wheel bearing is starting to go again :confused: it's only been 15,000 miles since I replaced it..

I didn't go as well due to potential rain. I ended up crashing at my sis place and was low on gas as well so I decided to just chill and take it easy. I've been to 2 other car shows for the other previous weekends so I kind of felt i should take a break as well lol. Thing that sucks is my right rear wheel bearing is starting to go again :confused: it's only been 15,000 miles since I replaced it..

Anthony are you still working in Waltham? We should meet up I think you wanted a ride in my car?

I just noticed you got out of Lawrence! That's quite a change where you are now :)

Hey Dave. No I don't work there anymore it was only for a co-op so I left after the winter. I got that job offer from Raytheon in Sudbury, MA that I think I mentioned to you before. We should definitely meet up though since I live pretty close regardless (about a 10-15 min drive to Waltham from my apartment I now live on route 20). You still have your same number? If so I'll let you know what days I can meet up.

Thanks Robr, yeah it's a big difference from Lawrence, MA to Wayland/Weston, MA. Pretty much went from a very urban/industrial city to a completely rural and quiet town. I'm happy to be out of Lawrence but I kind of miss it a bit as well. It was where I was born and raised so anywhere else just doesn't feel the same. It'll probably change after a while since it's only been about 4 months since I moved out. One thing I have to say though there are some awesome back roads around this area. I occasionally take the MR2 out after work and have a little spirited drive. :D

Last edited:
Roy, you didn't go to collect your trophy?!!

Dave,

No, usually they want you to show up before they'll give you the trophy :smile: And, after spending several hours the day before getting her all shined-up for the event, there was no way I was going to go out in the rain for the hour plus drive it would have been to get there. Oh well, maybe next year!!

Plus, I would much prefer to park next to you (and you weren't planning to go) so by contrast my car would look even better :biggrin:.. thus improving my chances for a trophy :wink:

BTW, how's your intermittant engine problem that you mentioned from your track day last weekend?? Schedule it with Mitch yet??

-Wick

Dave,

Plus, I would much prefer to park next to you (and you weren't planning to go) so by contrast my car would look even better :biggrin:.. thus improving my chances for a trophy :wink:
-Wick

Wick, don't make me bring shoe polish and write "Old 91" all over your windsheild....

Yeah its going back to mitch, but I decided to buy 02 sensors and install myself to save some cash. I'll see if that cures it. Probably not... lol...

I love Mitch but everytime my car goes there its a huge bill.

Back