• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northeast region NSXPO attendees

My fellow Northeast NSXCA members:
I want to thank you for your outstanding response to NSXPO 2007. We have, including Social and Track events, 36 NSXs and 54 NSXCA members and guests coming to Columbus, Ohio next week. Well done! I really appreciate the turn-out. It's just another reason why I'm proud to be your Northeast Region representative.

049.gif
653.gif
dancefool.gif

As always the NE region rocks the cazba!Our % participation in xpo is 35-40% of all attendees:cool:

If my memory serves me well, I recall the lovely Trish was quite pregnant at NSXPO 04, and now here we are again and I believe that you're expecting once more, we will miss you, the Bee, Trish and the little guy, but look forward to seeing you at the next NE event (probably the holiday dinner!!)

Yes #2 is due end of October,,All of my vaca time is taken up with the impending birth.We are desperately trying to get Alex out of diapers by then:eek:

Bob,,you were supose to keep My old school Morman lifestyle a secret!!!!:tongue: BTW that was quick:eek:

Back