• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northeasterners running with SCDA at Lime Rock

Finally good weather for a weekend although the Friday session was unbearably hot. Peter Mills and I were the only ones to brave the heat on Friday but Gene, David and Susan showed up to support us in the desert-like conditions. Saturday's sessions saw DocJohn, Greg and Tom join in the fun on the track with Larry B., David and Susan coming by to wish us well.

Here is a link to some photos taken during the event.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289813549&code=5676294&mode=invite

Bob

What great fun it was to run a whole session as a group:pete,Gregg and myself.I very much enjoyed watching the many corrections and waggels Gregg had to do to pull 1:06-1:07's on street tires to keep up.(Gregg is also an accomplished scca open wheel national level driver)!Thanx to Bob for some great shots,enjoy.

A beautiful grouping which led to a group griping because DocJohn and Gregg were stuck behind Peter who was doing 40mph in the left lane with his right turn signal on...........

fbce8855.jpg

fbce883e.jpg

fbce8838.jpg

You guys are awesome!! I wish I was there :D

Lime Rock

If you guys noticed a higher incidence of "skid marks" before you started, it was me trying to write my name earlier in the week at Skip Barber.

Signed,

Gary "When they tell you to have your wheels straight at the crest of the uphill turn, they mean it" McNamee

Boston NSX:
A mailing was sent to all NSXCA members and owners in the Northeast region in January. A posting was placed on NSXPrime in March. If you want to be included next year private me your full name and mailing address. There's one more track event this year, August 12 at Pocono.

Back