• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nova meet???

There are the regular Katie's C&C and Fair Lakes C&C meets; typically a small group of us goes to those every week and periodically we'll push to get a larger group to come out (usually to coincide with another meet/run). As Dan mentioned above, another large NoVA meet is in the works too. If you're on FB, we have a NoVA NSX group that we use to coordinate events; we're a lot more active there than this subforum.

What about for those of us not on FB lol... Would love to come to some things or hang out. I always check this subforum and hear crickets.

Sat/Sun is pretty reliable to see someone out at either Katies/Kohl's or both.

I am thinking of expanding out in to some other area meets this summer like Anapolis or Leesburg for a change of scenery.

If you are looking to get together though, certainly pop up a thread. I tend to keep a pretty good eye on Prime so I will respond :)

What about for those of us not on FB lol... Would love to come to some things or hang out. I always check this subforum and hear crickets.

We do seem to be a pretty quiet group...and like you I don't do FB. On the other hand someone is always attending either Katie's or Fair Lakes. I come in from Culpeper so Fair Lakes is my closest event and the time best suits me. Since the weather is improving suggest you try one of those locations for now. Maybe we all can be a little more diligent in announcing what events we are attending that week.

Not a sermon...just a thought.

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

For planning purposes, weather permitting I'll be making Fair Lakes on 27 April, but will be at the Mid-East NSX event in NC, 2-4 May.

Dave

Any plans for another nova meet??
Actually Stallion, I forgot that I wanted to talk to you about a meet. If I recall you are involved or have involvement with a resturant. The NE Annual Membership dinner that our Northern friends put on had me wondering about doing one a little further south. Is this anything that you would be interested in working with me on?

I've gone to Katies a few times but have never been to Fair Lakes. Gotta try and make it out. I'd be down for going to Annapolis as well if a group wanted to go.

I've gone to Katies a few times but have never been to Fair Lakes. Gotta try and make it out. I'd be down for going to Annapolis as well if a group wanted to go.

Let's target the 27th to meet up. Also, I've been wanting to schedule an overnighter in Annapolis this Summer. Making the C&C there would be great.

Dan, I'm sending you a PM.

Dave

Actually Stallion, I forgot that I wanted to talk to you about a meet. If I recall you are involved or have involvement with a resturant. The NE Annual Membership dinner that our Northern friends put on had me wondering about doing one a little further south. Is this anything that you would be interested in working with me on?

Yeah my family owns a restaurant.
http://lacucinahavredegrace.com/
It will be a pleasure to host a party for you. Call anytime. My name is Maico

Back