• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Now I need a new console

I had some paint which I thought would work pretty well and it may have in the hands of a lessor dork. But I dripped the shit and by the time I got done the bright spot of metallic undercoating was even larger. The Hell with it, where is the cheapest place to buy one?

Bill

hmm seems like the best way to go is to get a used one as the factory is like 600 bucks......and practice your painting skills. Remember that prep is like 75% of the result. Good luck.

maybe you'd be interested in selling the one you messed up? :) email me a picture if you get a chance and would consider selling it....

[email protected]

Thanks!

Jimmy

I had some paint which I thought would work pretty well and it may have in the hands of a lessor dork. But I dripped the shit and by the time I got done the bright spot of metallic undercoating was even larger. The Hell with it, where is the cheapest place to buy one?

Bill

The whole setup for sale, while I can't tell from the pictures says it's a silver shade. I believe the 2004 used the "brownish" color but I am not sure. Anyway the console alone would be far less and all else is new. I chiped the part near the air vent with only a small nick. To those who have asked I will send a photo this week. I need to take a good shot. I found on the net a console for $358 but I would still like to find it for less of course. I need to check the local dealer as I would want to be sure the color was exact as it has to sit next to the air vent surround and the ash tray cover and match.

Thanks, photos soon.

Bill

I have photos but I don't see how to upload them. Therefore a PM with your e-mail if you are interested in buying the old console will be necessary. Sorry for the hassle. If someone wants to direct me in how to upload I will do that.

Bill

Back