• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 1 Number plate

I really did not understand what are you selling... the Honda serial number plate on the door sills? Or the UK number plate? Or ...?
confused.gif

£10k is a LOT of money!!!

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
I really did not understand what are you selling... the Honda serial number plate on the door sills? Or the UK number plate? Or ...?
confused.gif

?0k is a LOT of money!!!

I think he is trying to sell the "NSX 1" UK license plate number for 10,000+ UKPound.

Number plates are often sold for crazy money in England. You can purchase just about anything you want and own it for a lifetime. I believe this person is selling the UK plate "NSX1".

HOLLY MOZES!!!

I'll have that straight away!!!

Bargain!

?????????????

For those that want to know more.

UK number plates are named according to a standard. This standard changes from time to time. Also the car has the plate, not the owner like the States.

Mine is J14NSX (surprise, surprise). Really old cars, like cars from the 1940's or something, have old plates like 'HG T4' etc.

So this plate was originally 'NS X1'. You can't make up your plate like in the States, so to find one that is 'cool' costs a lot.

I too am more interested in the car rather than the plate. Mr Morgan's car had a twin turbo system fitted by Torque Developments, and was supposed to have somewhere around 500+ bhp.

[This message has been edited by j14nsx (edited 08 October 2002).]

Hi Derek

Has swapped to the other side he has bourght a Ferrari and I have passed him at Oulton without knowing it was him.

Derek I am hopping to be at Oulton on the 19th/23rd and the 8th October if you are there I will say hello.

His NSX was awesome
smile.gif

Dale

Dale

Back