• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 2.0 Type R Concept

I've been a huge fan of the NSX, but for whatever reason have never been able to actually acquire one sadly. Got close several times but it just never worked out. This was the car that introduced me to the world of cars and needless to say I've been beyond anxious as many of you have been desperately waiting for the new NSX. Fortunately it didn't disappoint at all. Its not perfect but then again neither was the original and the same could be said for any cars as well. This thing has gotten my heart racing like when I first fell in love with the original.

Basically I've took the wheels off the Civic Type R Concept and widen them, gave the skirt a contrasting scheme, added front lip spoiler & side fins, LED running lights, enlarged the lower grill vent, paint matched the Acura Power Plenum, added a different intake duct in the side and lastly an OEM style carbon GT wing like those on the LP570-4.

So here is my take on the Type R of the NSX 2.0. Enjoy!
Rendered in several classic Honda Colours, Spa Yellow, Imola Orange, Gran Prix White, Long Beach Blue Pearl etc.
Feel free to share the pic, but please kindly give credit :biggrin:
View attachment 120022
View attachment 120023
View attachment 120024
View attachment 120025
View attachment 120026
View attachment 120027
View attachment 120028
View attachment 120029
View attachment 120030
View attachment 120031

Last edited:
OMG, I've lost all control of my yogurt slinger. I need the Imola Orange or Spa Yellow in my life.

X2!! OMG, that Spa Yellow looks GREAT! The Onyx, looks EVIL and SINISTER! I LOVE them BOTH! Great job!

Sorry, I don't get it. What is someone getting for $155 K ++++ . Cosmetic add-ons ??

Sorry, I don't get it. What is someone getting for $155 K ++++ . Cosmetic add-ons ??

Presumably, a helluva deal when compared to other cars with similar performance characteristics. If indeed the NSX can achieve 458 performance, $175K will be a bargain...

Originally Posted by IRVINFLA Sorry, I don't get it. What is someone getting for $155 K ++++ . Cosmetic add-ons ??

Presumably, a helluva deal when compared to other cars with similar performance characteristics. If indeed the NSX can achieve 458 performance, $175K will be a bargain...

I'm commenting on this Thread: NSX 2.0 "Type R" Concept

Understood. And, I'm simply offering my reply. The "R" will likely be a steal if it starts in the mid $170's...assuming it comes with more race inspired goodies that can run with a 458 Speciale.

I don't know why in this day of wind tunnel testing and downforce built into the design everyone wants to add a tacked on wing.
The time for tacked on aero has gone.

There really isn't a bad color there. Not terribly thrilled about the green, but if somebody gave it to me, I could learn to like it I'm sure. The last one in the root beer color is pretty cool.

Back