• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX books, books

I have 3 "excellent" NSX books for sale. All are in great / like new condition. #1 is the 60 page black/silver NSX book a/k/a Hard Cover Sale Book that was issued by Honda when the car first came out, price $35.00 + shipping. #2 is NSX HyperRev Magazine Vol. 32, price $20.00 + shipping. #3 is the "very hard to find" NSX Technical Information + Development History Book a/k/a "Coffee Table Book", price $100.00 + shipping. If you love the NSX, these books are indispensable.

Originally posted by CoolToy:
I have 3 "excellent" NSX books for sale. All are in great / like new condition. #1 is the 60 page black/silver NSX book a/k/a Hard Cover Sale Book that was issued by Honda when the car first came out, price $35.00 + shipping. #2 is NSX HyperRev Magazine Vol. 32, price $20.00 + shipping. #3 is the "very hard to find" NSX Technical Information + Development History Book a/k/a "Coffee Table Book", price $100.00 + shipping. If you love the NSX, these books are indispensable.

Please email me photos (front and back) of the coffee table NSX book. [email protected]

CoolToy,

I would really really like to have number #3, the 'coffee table' book you mention.
It is simply impossible to get overhere in Europe and I have been looking for it for ages now.

In other words, please please please ;-)

Back