• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Left Hand Drive Center Consoles (1991-1999 Color) on SALE! ($400 with Shipping Included to USA)!

For Sale: OEM Center Console Plastic Panel for Acura NSX Left Hand Drive

Price: $400 per panel (including shipping to mainland USA)

This OEM center console plastic panel is designed to perfectly fit your 1991-1999 Acura NSX Left Hand Drive. It is brand new and will enhance the interior of your vehicle.

To purchase, please send us a message with your email and shipping information. We will ship your panel immediately, and you can expect delivery within 2-3 days from dispatch.

For customers located outside of the USA, the panel is available for $330* before shipping. Keep your NSX interior looking its best with this OEM panel:

Don't miss this chance to upgrade your NSX's interior! Order now to secure your OEM center console plastic panel.

1709946361339.png

Last edited:
2 left to be shipped out immediately.

@MITA Motorsports I am curious if there is a difference in the center console design for the year 2000/2001? You have specifically stated 1991-1999 in your message above.

@MITA Motorsports I am curious if there is a difference in the center console design for the year 2000/2001? You have specifically stated 1991-1999 in your message above.
Just the color. Different regions got different colors. On the US cars, I believe the console changed from the foil-backed translucent gunmetal to more of a light silver around 2000.

Just the color. Different regions got different colors. On the US cars, I believe the console changed from the foil-backed translucent gunmetal to more of a light silver around 2000.
Actually 1991-2001 is all the same color.

2000-2001 changed the name to TMFBLACK but side by side it's the same.

From 2002 changed to the bright silver color which we are a big fan of.

Actually 1991-2001 is all the same color.

2000-2001 changed the name to TMFBLACK but side by side it's the same.
This. Silver trim (& silver interior door handles) came in 2002, although I see a surprising # on BAT replaced with the wrong color and/or not matching the door trim to the console, probably due to the wrinkling issues.

Yet another reason why 2001 is peak NSX. :) (except for that little Zanardi thing...)

(I ordered one too.)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I ordered one too. Going to experiment converting my current one to a double din.

I'm pretty sure the 91-01 Type-S cars used a lighter silver too. But those are RHD consoles.
1997-2001 S Zero uses NH1L
1997-2001 Type S uses N314L (Zanardi uses the same)
2002-2005 Type S uses the same bright silver as standard.

We've officially sold out of NH1L! Honda Japan has no longer anymore stock!

We'll be supplying with TMFBLK instead of NH1L now. They are the same color.

Last edited:
Actually the color changed from NH1L (Black) to TMFBLK (Black Foil Plating) in 95.
Different Part Numbers.
Even if though it's called TMFBLK, the colors are actually the same. The ashtray panels are still NH1L on the 95 models, and same with the air vent.

The passenger side door panel is TMFBLK while the driver is NH1L.

Back