• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Box

Anyone have an idea on what this NSX box originally held inside? A book? Postcards? It's made up of wood with a stainless steel, NSX lettered plate on the outside. Also lined with felt and has a Acura logo sticker on the inside.

Couldn't find any solid info with a search. Is this the "Wooden box sent with postcards in 1996" that is on the memorabilia list here on prime?

It's a good spot to store my NSX key when its not in the ignition.:biggrin:

IMG_4102.jpg
IMG_4104.jpg

I haven't seen that item before but it sure could be. The scallops on the sides of the opening suggest that is a place to access whatever was in there. Made for both a right hand person and a lefty.

I personally hide my keys when I am not driving my car. I have teenagers and don't want a Ferrus Bueller incident. :smile: Of course my quick disconnect steering wheel with lock will take care of that also.

Maybe its a case for the owners manual? never seen that b4 either ..

I personally hide my keys when I am not driving my car. I have teenagers and don't want a Ferrus Bueller incident. :smile: Of course my quick disconnect steering wheel with lock will take care of that also.

Good thinking....I dont have teenagers or kids around but you never know about possible break-ins inside the house. A box that says 'NSX' is just asking to be opened.

http://www.nsxprime.com/Events/2003/nsxpo2003/20031008/20031008.htm

A pic at the NSXPO 2003 shows one these boxes, but the brief case is blocking the view of the inner contents.

Was anyone there and remember looking at that table? If so, you guys were probably gazing at the NSX crystal instead.:wink:

IMG_2265.jpg

I have one and it holds postcards for introducing the NSX targa, i think there are 5 of them with the NSX in different pictures from different locations. Ill have to get my camera out and take a pic and post..

I have one as well. My neighbor in Santa Barbara gave it to me. He said it was part of a mailing from Acura.

Thanks for the info. I wonder if these were mailed out to potential NSX buyers? or to Acura dealerships?

The box seems a little too nice to hold just a couple of post cards.:smile:

Energy1......I would love to see a pic of the post cards if you ever have a free moment take a pic of them.

I've got one of those boxes that I always keep my keys in. It's nice to have another set of NSX keys in it. I bought it in 07 when I had my 91. It came in empty so I can't help much but I do have one and it is a nice box :)

Does anyone know how I might go about purchasing a box?

I had one that I gave to a friend a number of years ago, and now I regret having done so. I've checked eBay for several years now with little luck.

Thanks.

Mine came with some other NSX literature that I picked up off Ebay several months ago. Energy1 is right - it has several postcards regarding the 1995 NSX-T with the headline "Open Up A Whole New World Of Heavenly Views." Here are some pics I just took of mine.

IMG_6575.jpg

IMG_6573.jpg

IMG_6572.jpg

IMG_6571.jpg

can you take a pic of each one of the cards front and back and post it we would love to read what the cards say, and print them out.

Back