• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX by 95 and Leakmead

Probably Danny's car. He is the only one I can think of that has a red NSX with a huge wing.

yeah it must be. it was kind of loud in a good way. I must be the only person on earth with 2 nsx's and I only get to dive them on weekends cause they are in my house in LA. When I saw his car I wish I could dive my car. But on th eplus side i will have all next week of and i am going to dive my cars every day .

yeah it must be. it was kind of loud in a good way. I must be the only person on earth with 2 nsx's and I only get to dive them on weekends cause they are in my house in LA. When I saw his car I wish I could dive my car. But on th eplus side i will have all next week of and i am going to dive my cars every day .

Hey Vamp,

It must have been me. South-bound US95 around9:45, on my way from Specialty Surgery Center to American SC. With two NSXs, keep one up here and come hang out with us. Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Danny

Speaking of which, I saw you (David) coming out of south. Somewhere like Warm Springs and Rainbow the other day.

Yup, I live right off of Windmill and Rainbow. You coming to C&C this Saturday Nov 22?

Back