• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX Carbon Fiber Engine Cover TYPE R 02R STYLE JDM BEAUTIFUL!!! Very nice Quality

Selling a beautiful 02R Style Full carbon engine cover - Black mesh insert - For NSX!

Very light weight item, very nice quality. Came in our last Japan container.

$800 + Shipping

[email protected] / 214-991-1155 @scwperformance

IMG_7699.jpg

IMG_7701.jpg

IMG_7702.jpg

IMG_7703.jpg

I know this is Sexy but is a cover needed for any reason? Especially if it is a mesh?

I mean, it doesn't block any oil/grime from getting on the glass

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Does it include mounting hardware? Or does it use all the stock pieces from 91-94

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My carbon fiber r cover sits in my garage not mounted to the car. Worthless it is. But a nice piece you have there. Someone will buy it.:cool:

My carbon fiber r cover sits in my garage not mounted to the car. Worthless it is. But a nice piece you have there. Someone will buy it.:cool:

Well since you dont have any plans to use it can I have it :wink:

Well since you dont have any plans to use it can I have it :wink:
Will send you a pm. Sorry to the op for the hacks.:biggrin:

Back