• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Carbon Fiber front lip - In Stock

For those who don't like to wait, I have 4 of these in hand. Ready to ship.

CF007.jpg

CF005.jpg

CF003.jpg

Thank you for your interest!

I'll take 2 if they are for NA1...Jersey roads suck:frown: Im just letting you know up front, Im a prick.:biggrin:

I'll take 2 if they are for NA1...Jersey roads suck:frown: Im just letting you know up front, Im a prick.:biggrin:

LOL. Well I know a few of you have shown interest in a lip for the NA1. I'll have to finish up some of our current projects and think about that. No promises, but we do talk about it here when you guys make requests.

Retail price on these are $450, but I am going to offer these ones at $400.

I have a few customers going this route now. Even after purchasing the fiberglass version. It is a pretty eye catching piece. :)

Ben....PLEASE make lips for the Na1 in URETHANE! I have a CF lip by Gruppe M and the thing is shredded. Aside from the WW lip, no one else makes them in urethane...essential in lowered NSX's.
:biggrin:

Here's a second request for a flexible, impact resistance front lip for a NA1!

Ya know, I might be out of line here but let me think out loud.
Acura made the NA1 style for 11 yrs. The NA2 style for 4 yrs.
Using simple math it would seem that there are a LOT more NA1 models on the road wanting this very kind of part.
Since the price of the NA2s are still out of reach for most new owners there aren't as many of them out there on the road. Which translates to not as many potential sales for that product.
Therefore, wouldn't it make more financial sense to make this type of product for a vehicle has has many times over the amount of possible sales for it rather than limiting your market to a smaller number?
If I'm over stepping my boudaries or not many logical sense, please explain it to me.
I haven't seen how many of these items you have sold but I have seen the huge interest from owners(myself included) that DO want this to fit our cars only to be told no.

Point is taken. I will come back to address this option once I finished my current projects.

One more request for a flexible NA1 lip.

I just received one of these a couple weeks ago in FRP. It looked very nice (even the painter said it wouldn't need much prep). I bet the CF looks awsome in person. I needed it quick because the car was already at the shop and Ben got it to me in about 5 days.

Thanks Ben, I can't wait to see it installed. :biggrin:

Please Lord, make DF make a wicked urethane lip for the NA1 that doesn't look like that WW thing...
praying.gif

Last edited:
:biggrin:

Seriously guys everytime there is a 2002+ lip offered, most of the posts are from NA1 owners wanting a lip. I know everyone wants one, I am sure Ben knows, hell i think everyone knows. Please try too be patient and not beat him (and us) to death with it. :biggrin:

Hi BenDF,

just spoke with Erick (Evof575gtc) and asked him if he can take with him your remaining CF front lip tomorrow at the Valencia meet since he know's you:smile: ..he's installing my steering wheel and NRG hub (and maybe dash CF cluster too) i might as well get your CF front lip if it fits..i have an 03 yellow and i've seen NSX1 (Steve's) setup from you guys and i like it as well..hope you don't mind..Thanks and have a blessed day...

Last edited:
Nice speaking with you. I have set one of them aside for you. :)

I am sure you will be pleased with the fit and finish!

Thank you!

We are already discussing it/planning it. I will update the NA1 guys on a new thread soon.

We are already discussing it/planning it. I will update the NA1 guys on a new thread soon.

Awesome. Urethane! Black...scuff it and it stays black. That would be a dream come true!

Back