• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX causes stupidity (again)

Wish I had pics but I was by myself just driving home with no camera.

About 1pm heading south on PCH, just past the Laguna Beach area I was stopped at a light. Some kid in his silver Benz SL (or his dads) was turning right to go south on PCH as well. Him and his girlie friend were eyeing the NSX. He got it in his mind to showboat on his right turn. As he goes, he guns it. The back wheels loose grip the SL fishtails. Luckily the genius did this from a stop and had little momentum. He didn't spin into the on coming lanes. Intead he spun just enough, stayed on the southbound lanes, then tapped the curb/sidewalk with the front end of the benz. So yup he caused a small back up in traffic as he had to back out of his predicament. Then he stopped, turned on his hazard lights, and ran around the car like he was crapping in his pants to check the damage. It's mean but I couldn't help but drive by and laugh loudly at the kid. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

This is like the guy in a Nissan a few years back who pulled up next to me and got a racing bug up his butt. He took off, failing to notice the motorcycle cop which I knew was about 5 cars behind us. Sure enough, as the Z took off, the cops lights came on. He was pulled over a few miles down and I just kept driving by laughing. :tongue: :biggrin:

Wish I had pics but I was by myself just driving home with no camera.

About 1pm heading south on PCH, just past the Laguna Beach area I was stopped at a light. Some kid in his silver Benz SL (or his dads) was turning right to go south on PCH as well. Him and his girlie friend were eyeing the NSX. He got it in his mind to showboat on his right turn. As he goes, he guns it. The back wheels loose grip the SL fishtails. Luckily the genius did this from a stop and had little momentum. He didn't spin into the on coming lanes. Intead he spun just enough, stayed on the southbound lanes, then tapped the curb/sidewalk with the front end of the benz. So yup he caused a small back up in traffic as he had to back out of his predicament. Then he stopped, turned on his hazard lights, and ran around the car like he was crapping in his pants to check the damage. It's mean but I couldn't help but drive by and laugh loudly at the kid. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

This is like the guy in a Nissan a few years back who pulled up next to me and got a racing bug up his butt. He took off, failing to notice the motorcycle cop which I knew was about 5 cars behind us. Sure enough, as the Z took off, the cops lights came on. He was pulled over a few miles down and I just kept driving by laughing. :tongue: :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

That happens more times than I can count on 2 wheels. It gets pretty old, especially when they think they won because I just go on about my business as if they weren't there and don't race em.........................Yeah buddy, your civic can absolutely beat my sport bike have a nice day.....

Back