• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX contacts in Tokyo?

Hello

I will be in Tokyo April 2-6. Can anyone recommend shops to go see NSXs for sale or buy NSX parts, or DVDs, etc?

Also, are there any NSX events the week that I am visiting Tokyo?

Thanks

Hi, You should probably head out to Macs and take a look and the Honda head office in Aoyama (close to Shibuya). I am arriving in Tokyo on April 1st for 2 years .. I probably wont be able to meet up with you but if you are coming in town later please drop me a PM, I would be more than happy to take you around a few places.

//Kye

Yes got to MACS. Please tell Azuma Miura that Charles and Tony send him best wishes. All parts are being used well :)
Any place you can go is the Super Autobacs store. I got a lot of NSX stuff from there. Models, books etc

Hi, You should probably head out to Macs and take a look and the Honda head office in Aoyama (close to Shibuya). I am arriving in Tokyo on April 1st for 2 years .. I probably wont be able to meet up with you but if you are coming in town later please drop me a PM, I would be more than happy to take you around a few places.

//Kye
My wife has us booked into the Shibuya Excel Hotel, in Shibuya. So I will definately get to Honda close by, thanks! What is "Macs?"

April 1st? Can't meet? Gotta eat sometime, right? If you're close to Shibuya, we'll take you to your favorite restaurant.

Last edited:
Yes got to MACS. Please tell Azuma Miura that Charles and Tony send him best wishes. All parts are being used well :)
Any place you can go is the Super Autobacs store. I got a lot of NSX stuff from there. Models, books etc
Are Super Autobacs everywhere, like Pep Boys?, or should i seek one out outside of Shibuya? If i ge to MACS (what is it), i will send a hello from you. thanks.

There is a super autobacs out at daiba, I will check on the nearest station for you. Regular autobacs dont really carry any nsx parts but you might find a few bits here. I would love to meet up if I can, drop me a PM with your contact details while you are in Japan. Cheers //Kye

Just wonder does MACS do mail order? I wanted to order the white side repeaters.

My wife has us booked into the Shibuya Excel Hotel, in Shibuya. So I will definately get to Honda close by, thanks! What is "Macs?"

April 1st? Can't meet? Gotta eat sometime, right? If you're close to Shibuya, we'll take you to your favorite restaurant.
Too bad we will miss each other by a few weeks. I will be there during Golden Week.

Try Superautobac at Shinonome. Look your JR map.

Your way from Sibuya, take Saikyo line then transfer onto Rinkai line at Osaki Station and get off at Shinonome. Left hand side. Right hand side if you are coming from Shinkiba station. While on the Rinkai line prior to arrival look out of window your left hand side. You will see Superautobacs, then walk towards that direction.

MACS is in Tokyo.

Your wife will be very happy if you take her to Burberry Blue Label and Burberry Black Label for you in Harajuku, it is within walking distance from Shibuya.

NSX books, try Kinokuniya at Shinjuku next to Citibank. It is big you can't miss it. Take wife to Marui, Takashimaya, Isetan around that area.

You can also visit Taitec at Yokohama which is not really that far. Chances are once you get there, there are so many other things to do, last thing you want to look for is car parts.

Have fun Anil and keep us posted on your travel.

Back