• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX COOKOUT/ Get together Woodbine MD

Hey , I'd like to plan a NSX Cookout at my house here in Woodbine MD 21797, I have a NSX friendly driveway and plenty of parking for a group photo.After food and chat < I have a 1 hour fun drive <local> mapped out for us! All you need to do is bring your car and I 'm providing everything else'
I'm thinking July 28th or 29th , trying to get a head count

Thanks BEN

That sounds good to me, I am pretty close and had a BBQ last year. If you need help with anything, let me know.

Rob

I should be able to make it either day...if us PA boys are welcome :biggrin: .

Ok Sunday 29th afternoon is the DAY! 3pm ish till 6, COME HUNGRY!!!! then a nice FUN drive planned , no sitt'n around! All you Pa NSX's Are Very welcome to come and have a great time with us! There will be a slot car race/challenge, yes, the cars are all NSX's as a bonus , Greg you'll need more than RED shoes!!!!! Ben 410-292-9259 for info directions etc!

Sounds like fun, but I can't make it...bummer...

I'll be doing pit crew work at Summit for a friend running BMWCCA....should be fun.

We'll see if this old man can still handle a stopwatch and radio...ha!

Regards,

Right now, I'm in.

Ben, I'm sorry but I won't be able to attend. Life has interfered yet again with my playtime :rolleyes: .

Thank you again for the invite, and everyone have a good time. Hope to meet all of you some other time :smile: .

Phil.

HEY everyone , Looks like RAIN Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone agree to Next Sunday the 5TH?? I checked the weather for next weekend no site of rain, We can meet earlier too , please let me know , BEN
ie weather .com checked 10 day forecast for Woodbine 21797

Hey Ben. I was planning on coming but unfortunately have to back out.
Hoping we'll have another get together soon!

Hope y'all have a good time and safe/fun drive.

Take Care.
<Kash

HEY everyone , Looks like RAIN Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone agree to Next Sunday the 5TH?? I checked the weather for next weekend no site of rain, We can meet earlier too , please let me know , BEN
ie weather .com checked 10 day forecast for Woodbine 21797

Just an FYI, according to accuweather.com, there's a possibility for t-storms on the 5th as well....

In any event, I'm out for the 5th.

Let us know ASAP if you decide to reschedule Ben.

Here's hoping for good weather in Woodbine this weekend...

Don't think I could make it on the 5th.
White Marlin Open starts 8/6/07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Lets try to do this again , A Cookout , GREAT FOOD ,I'm showing the video on how the NSX was made on my 50" plasma, and a 1 .5 hour awesome drive planned ,LETS DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!! If you can make it PLEASE reply Rescheduled for August 12th 1pm Ben

Back