• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX drive to Jerome / Sedona, Sunday 6/7

Sounds good, I'll be there on Sunday. The NSX is a little rough around the edges at the moment, but I'll bring her out of hibernation anyways just for the chance to go on a drive :)

Hi All,

I just booked myself for the Pink Jeep Tour at Sedona (www.pinkjeep.com) with the Broken Arrow Tour. It is $75 per person for 2 hours. I chose the 5~7pm slot. Anyone else interested in joining? We get 15% off for group rate (minimum of 12 people)! It seems fun!

Fantastic! I was on the cusp of sending you a PM to ask. How about linking up at the I 10/Tangerine Road exit. There is enough room on the east side of the railroad track there to stage an army of NSX's (wouldn't that be great!). I figure a little under 90 minutes from that point for the trip so hooking up a couple minutes prior to 6:30 should do it.

I was delighted to see MJK's "Official Tucson Spotting" thread. We do have NSX people here in Tucson interested in hooking up with each other. I sent Mark a PM to see whether he might be able to join us.

Ron

Last edited:
Thanks Frank for putting this drive together. I had a great time and really enjoyed getting the car out for a drive. I can't wait to see all the pictures.

Thanks Frank for putting this drive together. I had a great time and really enjoyed getting the car out for a drive. I can't wait to see all the pictures.

Glad you made it home safe. Yea the drive was amazing!

We're uploading the pix as I type. :tongue: What a great group of people and cars... I'm still soaking it in. :biggrin:

Sorely tempted now to head up to Tucson next Saturday for coffe...hopefully we get up early to make it! :cool:

Thanks to EVERYONE for making the drive an amazing event to remember. It was like a mini-NSXPO.

Watch this space for the next drive. :biggrin:

PS - NSXPO in Vegas baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see some old faces and meet some new ones. I posted my pics in the picture gallery, if anyone wants the larger version please PM me.

CLICK HERE (56K Warning)

It was great getting to meet all of you. Hopefully we can put another drive together when it cools off.

Thanks Frank for putting this together. It was nice to see so many NSX's together. We should do this more often!

Wow! Twisty roads, spectacular views and new friends. What a great introduction to the local NSX community. If you ever decide to change your occupation Frank you could really make it big as a tour planner and guide.

A multitude of thanks.

Ron

I am in if Frank is going....

Frank, since you are such a good tour guide, where should we go in Tucson? :) It'll be my first time there...

If you guys come down to Tucson, I can be your tour guide. :tongue: The Desert Museum is nice and Old Tucson is pretty neat. Frank, let me know if you guys are coming down.

Heather - I PM'd Frank early this morning offering to do the same thing! That drive has some neat little twisties and great views. I really hope we have some folks who want to do that. Both destinations are great places to spend and hour or two.

Back